Goserelin for ovarian protection during breast-cancer adjuvant chemotherapy
- Moore, Halle C. F., Unger, Joseph M., Partridge, Ann H., Dakhil, Shaker R., Garcia, Agustin A., Gralow, Julie, Lombard, Janine M., Forbes, John F., Martino, Silvana, Barlow, William E., Fabian, Carol J., Minasian, Lori, Phillips, Kelly-Anne, Meyskens, Frank L., Gelber, Richard D., Hortobagyi, Gabriel N., Albain, Kathy S., Boyle, Frances, Hitre, Erika, Porter, David, Francis, Prudence A., Goldstein, Lori J., Gomez, Henry L., Vallejos, Carlos S.
The expression of Dicer and Drosha in matched normal tissues, tumours and lymph node metastases in triple negative breast cancer
Weight change associated with anastrozole and tamoxifen treatment in postmenopausal women with or at high risk of developing breast cancer
- Cuzick, Jack, Sestak, Ivana, Mershon, John, Mitlak, Bruce H., Powles, Trevor, Veronesi, Umberto, Vogel, Victor, Wickerham, D. Lawrence, Bonanni, Bernardo, Costantino, Joseph P., Cummings, Steve, DeCensi, Andrea, Dowsett, Mitch, Forbes, John F., Ford, Leslie, LaCroix, Andrea Z.
Profilin-1 overexpression in MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells is associated with alterations in proteomics biomarkers of cell proliferation, survival, and motility as revealed by global proteomics analyses
Docosahexaenoic acid inhibits the invasion of MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells through upregulation of cytokeratin-1
A novel polymorphic repeat in the upstream regulatory region of the estrogen-induced gene EIG121 is not associated with the risk of developing breast or endometrial cancer
Nerve fibers infiltrate the tumor microenvironment and are associated with nerve growth factor production and lymph node invasion in breast cancer
Mobile breast cancer e-support program for Chinese women with breast cancer undergoing chemotherapy (Part 1): qualitative study of women's perceptions
- Viale, G., Regan, M. M., Lang, I., Thürlimann, B., Mouridsen, H., Mauriac, L., Gelber, R. D., Price, K. N., Goldhirsch, A., Gusterson, B. A., Coates, A. S., Dell'Orto, P., Mastropasqua, M. G., Maiorano, E., Rasmussen, B. B., MacGrogan, G., Forbes, J. F., Paridaens, R. J., Colleoni, M.
Trade-offs in quality of life and survival with chemotherapy for advanced breast cancer: mature results of a randomized trial comparing single-agent mitoxantrone with combination cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, 5-fluorouracil and prednisone
- Stockler, Martin R., Harvey, Vernon J., Gainford, M. Corona, Fong, Akiko, Paksec, Lisa, Sourjina, Tatiana, Zannino, Diana, Gebski, Val, Simes, R. John, Forbes, John F., Coates, Alan S., Francis, Prudence A., Byrne, Michael J., Ackland, Stephen P., Fitzharris, Bernie, Van Hazel , Guy, Wilcken, Nicholas R. C., Grimison, Peter S., Nowak, Anna K.
- Lubiński, Jan, Korzeń, Marcin, Huzarski, Tomasz, Byrski, Tomasz, Gronwald, Jacek, Masojć, Bartłomiej, Lener, Marcin, Szymańska, Anna, Szymańska-Pasternak, Jolanta, Serrano-Fernàndez, Pablo, Piegat, Andrzej, Uciński, Rafał, Górski, Bohdan, Scott, Rodney, Cybulski, Cezary, Dębniak, Tadeusz, Jakubowska, Anna, Jaworska, Katarzyna, Wokołorczyk, Dominika, Mędrek, Krzysztof, Matyjasik, Joanna
Priorities for women with lymphoedema after treatment for breast cancer: population based cohort study
- Dun, Matthew D., Chalkley, Robert J., Hondermarck, Hubert, Faulkner, Sam, Keene, Sheridan, Avery-Kiejda, Kelly A., Scott, Rodney J., Falkenby, Lasse G., Cairns, Murray J., Larsen, Martin R., Bradshaw, Ralph A.
The experience and effects of group improvisational music therapy amongst women recently diagnosed with breast cancer: a mixed methods study
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?