Molecular patterns of cancer colonisation in lymph nodes of breast cancer patients
p-STAT3 in luminal breast cancer: Integrated RNA-protein pooled analysis and results from the BIG 2-98 phase III trial
- Sonnenblick, Amir, Salgado, Roberto, Crown, John, Viale, Giuseppe, Daly, Laura, Javdan, Bahar, Fujisawa, Sho, de Azambuja, Evandro, Lieveke, Ameye, Piccart, Martine, Bromberg, Jacqueline, Sotirou, Christos, Brohee, Sylvain, Zahavi, Tamar, Peretz, Tamar, van den Eynden, Gert, Rouas, Ghizlaine, Salmon, Asher, Francis, Prudence A., Di Leo, Angelo
- Zeidan, Youssef, Habib, Joyce, Lluch, Ana, Gnant, Michael, Goldhirsch, Aron, Di Leo, Angelo, Joseph, David, Crown, John, Piccart-Gebhart, Martine, Francis, Prudence, Ameye, Lieveke, Paesmans, Marianne, de Azambuja, Evandro, Gelber, Richard, Campbell, Ian, Nordenskjold, Bo, Gutierez, Jorge, Anderson, Michael
ProNGF, NGF and their receptors in tumour innervation and progression: a study in breast and thyroid cancers
The association between age, comorbidities and use of radiotherapy in women with breast cancer: implications for survival
When do patient reported quality of life indicators become prognostic in breast cancer?
Women's experiences with deciding on neoadjuvant systemic therapy for operable breast cancer: a qualitative study
- Michailidou, Kyriaki, Lindström, Sara, Bolla, Manjeet K., Wang, Qin, Tyrer, Jonathan, Dicks, Ed, Lee, Andrew, Wang, Zhaoming, Allen, Jamie, Keeman, Renske, Eilber, Ursula, French, Juliet D., Dennis, Joe, Scott, Rodney J., Beesley, Jonathan, Hui, Shirley, Kar, Siddhartha, Lemaçon, Audrey, Soucy, Penny, Glubb, Dylan, Rostamianfar, Asha
Basal-like breast cancer: molecular profiles, clinical features and survival outcomes
Breast cancer intrinsic subtypes: a critical conception in bioinformatics
Health literacy and physical activity in women diagnosed with breast cancer
- Bartlett, John M. S., Ahmed, Ikhlaaq, Brookes, Cassandra L., Forbes, John F., Viale, Giuseppe, Cuzick, Jack, Dowsett, Mitchell, Rea, Daniel W., Regan, Meredith M., Sestak, Ivana, Mallon, Elizabeth A., Dell'Orto, Patrizia, Thürlimann, Beat, Seynaeve, Caroline, Putter, Hein, Van de Velde, Cornelis J. H.
- Milne, Roger L., Kuchenbaecker, Karoline B., Jiang, Xia, Rostamianfar, Asha, Finucane, Hilary, Bolla, Manjeet K., McGuffog, Lesley, Wang, Qin, Aalfs, Cora M., ABCTB Investigators,, Braye, Stephen, Forbes, John, Michailidou, Kyriaki, Scott, Rodney J., Beesley, Jonathan, Kar, Siddhartha, Lindström, Sara, Hui, Shirley, Lemaçon, Audrey, Soucy, Penny, Dennis, Joe
Multifunctional nanomedicines based on albumin for targeted breast cancer therapy
Participant-reported symptoms and their effect on long-term adherence in the International Breast Cancer Intervention Study I (IBIS I)
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?