A profile of the immediate endocrine, metabolic and behavioural responses following a dual exposure to endotoxin in early life
- Walker, Frederick R., Brogan, Antonia, Smith, Roger, Hodgson, Deborah M.
Preventing weight gain: a population cohort study of the nature and effectiveness of mid-age women's weight control practices
- Williams, L., Germov, John, Young, A.
Selection of a novel direct-fed microbial to enhance weight gain in intensively reared calves
- Adams, M. C., Luo, J., Rayward, D., King, S., Gibson, R., Moghaddam, G. H.
Pictures and perspectives: a unique reflection on interdialytic weight gain
- Sinclair, Peter M., Parker, Vicki
The effect of social class on mid-age women's weight control practices and weight gain
- Williams, Lauren, Germov, John, Young, Anne
Greater maternal weight gain during pregnancy predicts a large but lean fetal phenotype: a prospective cohort study
- Hure, Alexis Jayne, Collins, Clare Elizabeth, Giles, Warwick Bruce, Paul, Jonathan Winter, Smith, Roger
Sequential behavioral treatment of smoking and weight control in biploar disorder
- Filia, Sacha L., Baker, Amanda L., Kulkarni, Jayashri, Williams, Jill M.
The association between diet quality and weight change in adults over time: a systematic review of prospective cohort studies
- Aljadani, Haya, Patterson, Amanda, Sibbritt, David, Collins, Clare
The Australian Recommended Food Score did not predict weight gain in middle-aged Australian women during six years of follow-up
- Aljadani, Haya M. A., Sibbritt, David, Patterson, Amanda, Collins, Clare
Can a relatively low-intensity intervention by health professionals prevent weight gain in mid-age women? 12-month outcomes of the 40-something radomised controlled trial
- Williams, L. T., Hollis, J. L., Collins, C. E., Morgan, P. J.
Predictors of post-partum weight retention in a prospective longitudinal study
- Martin, Julia Elizabeth, Hure, Alexis Jayne, Macdonald-Wicks, Lesley, Smith, Roger, Collins, Clare Elizabeth
Dysmotility symptoms are independently associated with weight change: a population-based study of Australian adults
- Eslick, Guy D., Howell, Stuart C., Talley, Nicholas J.
Impact of inter-pregnancy BMI change on perinatal outcomes: a retrospective cohort study
- McBain, Rosemary D., Dekker, Gustaaf A., Clifton, Vicki L., Mol, Ben W., Grzeskowiak, Luke E.
Relationship between obesity and cognitive function in young women: the food, mood and mind study
- Cook, Rebecca L., O'Dwyer, Nicholas J., O'Connor, Helen T., Donges, Cheyne E., Parker, Helen M., Cheng, Hoi Lun, Steinbeck, Katharine S., Cox, Eka P., Franklin, Janet L., Garg, Manohar L., Rooney, Kieron B.
Weighing as a stand-alone intervention does not reduce excessive gestational weight gain compared to routine antenatal care: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials
- Fealy, Shanna M., Taylor, Rachael M., Foureur, Maralyn, Attia, John, Ebert, Lyn, Bisquera, Alessandra, Hure, Alexis J.
Occupational therapy intervention addressing weight gain and obesity in people with severe mental illness: a scoping review
- Conn, Aleisha, Bourke, Nicola, James, Carole, Haracz, Kirsti
Gestational weight gain and its effect on birth outcomes in sub-Saharan Africa: systematic review and meta-analysis
- Asefa, Fekede, Cummins, Allison, Dessie, Yadeta, Hayen, Andrew, Foureur, Maralyn
Improving diet quality over nine-years is associated with less weight gain in mid-age Australian women: a cohort study
- Aljadani, Haya M., Patterson, Amanda J., Sibbritt, David W., Taylor, Rachael M., Collins, Clare E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?