The challenge of objectivist ethics: ethical thinking in business, rationalism and Ayn Rand
'Super-rich' Irish property developers and the Celtic Tiger economy
- Murphy, Laurence, McGuirk, Pauline
Pursuing happiness: the politics of surviving well together
- Gibson-Graham, J. K., Cameron, Jenny, Healy, Stephen
Association between wealth and health among older adults in rural China and India
- Kumar, Kaushalendra, Shukla, Ankita, Singh, Abhishek, Ram, Faujdar, Kowal, Paul
Measurement and decomposition of socioeconomic inequality in single and multimorbidity in older adults in China and Ghana: results from the WHO study on global AGEing and adult health (SAGE)
- Kunna, Rasha, Sebastian, Miguel San, Williams, Jennifer Stewart
Income and wealth as correlates of socioeconomic disparity in dentist visits among adults aged 20 years and over in the United States, 2011-2014
- Kailembo, Alexander, Quiñonez, Carlos, Lopez Mitnik, Gabriela V., Weintraub, Jane A., Stewart Williams, Jennifer, Preet, Raman, Iafolla, Timothy, Dye, Bruce A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?