Every step counts: understanding the success of implementing the 10,000 steps project
- Vandelanotte, Corneel, Van Itallie, Anetta, Brown, Wendy, Mummery, W. Kerry, Duncan, Mitch J.
Increase in daily steps after an exercise specialist led lifestyle intervention for adults with type 2 diabetes in primary care: a controlled implementation trial
- Johnson, Steven T., Mundt, Clark, Qiu, Weiyu, Soprovich, Allison, Wozniak, Lisa, Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Johnson, Jeffrey A.
Locomotion with a twist: Aquatic beetle walks upside down on the underside of the water's surface
- Gould, John, Valdez, Jose W.
Machine learning in the four-legged league
- Chalup, Stephan K., Murch, Craig L.
Physical activity of older Australians measured by pedometry
- Ewald, Ben, Duke, Janine, Thakkinstian, Ammarrin, Attia, John, Smith, Wayne
Protocol variations and six-minute walk test performance in stroke survivors: a systematic review with meta-analysis
- Dunn, A., Marsden, D. L., Nugent, E., Van Vliet, P., Spratt, N. J., Attia, J., Callister, R.
Reducing sitting time after stroke: a phase II safety and feasibility randomized controlled trial
- English, Coralie, Healy, Genevieve N., Olds, Tim, Parfitt, Gaynor, Borkoles, Erika, Coates, Alison, Kramer, Sharon, Benhardt, Julie
Retirement health and lifestyle study: Australian neighborhood environments and physical activity in older adults
- Travers, Cheryl, Dixon, Andrew, Laurence, Alice, Niblett, Suzanne, King, Katrina, Lewis, Peter, Owen, Neville, Veysey, Martin
Validity of the stages of change in steps instrument (SoC-Step) for achieving the physical activity goal of 10,000 steps per day
- Rosenkranz, Richard R., Duncan, Mitch J., Caperchione, Cristina M., Kolt, Gregory S., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Maeder, Anthony J., Savage, Trevor N., Mummery, W. Kerry
Vibrant memory scapes: encountering memorials on unstable ground
- Senior, Kate, McDuie-Ra, Duncan
Walking as respectful wayfinding in an uncertain age
What is the effect of interrupting prolonged sitting with frequent bouts of physical activity or standing on first or recurrent stroke risk factors? A scoping review
- Mackie, Paul, Weerasekara, Ishanka, Crowfoot, Gary, Janssen, Heidi, Holliday, Elizabeth, Dunstan, David, English, Coralie
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?