Automated architecture: violence and nihilism as strategies of 'making' in the tactics of Coop Himmelb(l)au
- Chapman, Michael, Ostwald, Michael J.
The violence of homelessness: exile and arbitrary detention in Cambodia's war on the poor
A top night: social protest, masculinity and the culture of drinking violence
The emotional detective: gender, violence and the post-forensic TV crime drama
Female garment workers’ understandings of sexually transmitted infections in selected low to middle-income countries: A systematic review
Patient-related violence at triage: a qualitative descriptive study
- Pich, Jacqueline, Hazelton, Michael, Sundin, Deborah, Kable, Ashley
Sedation of acute behaviour disturbance
Keeping safe: teaching undergraduate social work students about interpersonal violence
Nonviolence as a framework for youth work practice
History, violence, and Steven Pinker
- Micale, Mark S., Dwyer, Philip
Illicit drug use and experience of harm in the night-time economy
- Miller, Peter, Droste, Nicolas, Martino, Florentine, Palmer, Darren, Tindall, Jennifer, Gillham, Karen, Wiggers, John
Experiences of occupational violence in Australian urban general practice: a cross-sectional study of GPs
- Magin, Parker J., Adams, Jon, Sibbritt, David W., Joy, Elyssa, Ireland, Malcolm C.
Patient-related violence against nursing staff working in emergency departments: a systematic review
- Pich, Jacqueline, Kable, Ashley
Effects of assault type on cognitive behaviour therapy for coexisting depression and alcohol misuse
- Bailey, Kylie A., Baker, Amanda L., McElduff, Patrick, Jones, Mark A., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Kavanagh, David J.
Defiance labour and reflexive complicity: illusio and gendered marginalisation in DIY punk scenes
- Sharp, Megan, Threadgold, Steven
Do community interventions targeting licensed venues reduce alcohol-related emergency department presentations?
- Miller, Peter, Sønderlund, Anders, Coomber, Kerri, Palmer, Darren, Gillham, Karen, Tindall, Jennifer, Wiggers, John
Sectarianism and Irish Republican violence on the South-East Ulster frontier, 1919-1922
Globalising syncretism and the governance state: beyond bipolar thinking on religious and political violence
Changes in injury-related hospital emergency department presentations associated with the imposition of regulatory versus voluntary licensing conditions on licensed venues in two cities
- Miller, Peter, Curtis, Ashlee, Palmer, Darren, Busija, Lucy, Tindall, Jennifer, Droste, Nicolas, Gillham, Karen, Coomber, Kerri, Wiggers, John
Parents with mental illness: the cycle of intergenerational mental illness
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?