A risk score predicted coronary heart disease and stroke in a Chinese cohort
- Zhang, Xiao F., Attia, John Richard, D'Este, Catherine Anne, Yu, X. H., Wu, X. G.
Abnormal motion in spondylolytic spondylolisthesis
- Schneider, Gregory, Pearcy, M. J., Bogduk, Nikolai
Assessing personality disorders in a national mental health survey
- Lewin, Terry J., Slade, T., Andrews, G., Carr, Vaughan James, Hornabrook, C. W.
Brief cognitive behavioural interventions for regular amphetamine users: a step in the right direction
- Baker, Amanda Louise, Lee, N. K., Claire, Melissa, Lewin, Terry J., Grant, T., Pohlman, S., Saunders, J. B., Kay-Lambkin, F., Constable, Paul, Jenner, Linda, Carr, Vaughan James
Not moral "reasoning": a Libertarian - Communitarian dimension of moral orientation and Schwartz's value types
- Bore, Miles, Munro, Donald, Kerridge, I., Powis, David
Personality factors in professional ethical behaviour: Studies of empathy and narcissism
- Munro, Donald, Bore, Miles, Powis, David Alan
The needs assessment for advanced cancer patients (NA-ACP): a measure of the perceived needs of patients with advanced, incurable cancer. A study of validity, reliability and acceptability
- Rainbird, K. J., Perkins, Janice June, Sanson-Fisher, Robert William
Validation of an Environmental Distress Scale
- Higginbotham, Nick, Connor, Linda, Albrecht, Glenn, Freeman, Sonia, Agho, Kingsley
Accuracy of telephone self-report of drug use in older people and agreement with pharmaceutical claims data
- Pit, Sabrina Winona, Byles, Julie Ellen, Cockburn, Jill
The pathophysiology of idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus: cerebral ischemia or altered venous hemodynamics?
Validation of Chinese Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index (WOMAC) in patients scheduled for total knee replacement
- Xie, Feng, Li, Shu Chuen, Goeree, Ron, Tarride, Jean-Eric, O'Reilly, Daria, Lo, Ngai-Nung, Yeo, Seng-Jin, Yang, Kuang-Ying, Thumboo, Julian
Are prisoners reliable survey respondents?: a validation of self-reported traumatic brain injury (TBI) against hospital medical records
- Schofield, Peter, Butler, Tony, Hollis, Stephanie, D'Este, Catherine
Assessing dietary intake in children and adolescents: considerations and recommendations for obesity research
- Magarey, Anthea, Watson, Jane, Golley, Rebecca K., Burrows, Tracy, Sutherland, Rachel, McNaughton, Sarah A., Denney-Wilson, Elizabeth, Campbell, Karen, Collins, Clare E.
Standardization in immunohistology
- Leong, Anthony S. -Y., Leong, Trishe Y. M.
Validation of the Chinese version of the Short-form Supportive Care Needs Survey Questionnaire (SCNS-SF34-C)
- Au, A., Lam, W. W. T., Wong, K. Y., Sze, W. K., Ng, A., Girgis, A., Fielding, R., Kwong, A., Suen, D., Tsang, J., Yeo, W., Suen, J., Ho, W. M., Yau, T. K., Soong, I.
A comparative validation of a child food frequency questionnaire using red blood cell membrane fatty acids
- Burrows, T., Berthon, B., Garg, M. L., Collins, C. E.
Cancer Treatment Survey (CaTS): development and validation of a new instrument to measure patients' preparation for chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- Schofield, Penelope, Gough, Karla, Ugalde, Anna, Carey, Mariko, Aranda, Sanchia, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Finite element analysis of a micromechanical model of bone and a new 3D approach to validation
- Evans, S. P., Parr, W. C. H., Clausen, P. D., Jones, A., Wroe, S.
The food and nutrient intake and physical activity of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and non-Indigenous rural children
Using administrative health data to describe colorectal and lung cancer care in New South Wales, Australia: a validation study
- Goldsbury, David E., Armstrong, Katie, Simonella, Leonardo, Armstrong, Bruce K., O'Connell, Dianne L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?