Discussion of 'Global warming and sociology'
The evolution of entertainment news: “Entertainment Tonight’s” legacy to news programs and media culture
Locality, culture and I.C.T.: a case study in collaborative software design
COVID-19, technology and family dispute resolution
- Sourdin, Tania, Li, Bin, Simm, Stephanie, Connolly, Alexander
Gunpowder, explosives, and the state: a technological history (book review)
Computers, customer service operatives and cyborgs: intra-actions in call centres
Philosophical and educational reflections on the paradox of anthropomorphising our computechnology, while simultaneously dehumanising ourselves
- Laura, Ronald Samuel, Hannam, Fraser Douglas
Η mhxanh kai to Δiktyo: ΩΣ Δomika πpotγπa Σthn apxitektonikh
Future trajectories of festival research
- Duffy, Michelle, Mair, Judith
Teachers, teaching, schools and society: lessons from the philosophy of technology
Enzyme technology in the production of flavors and food additives
- Gunathilake, Tharuka, Akanbi, Taiwo O., Van Vuong, Quan, Scarlett, Christopher J., Barrow, Colin J.
Social media networks and the "unthinkable present": a users' perspective
- Carroll, John, Cameron, David
Empowering Indigenous communities through digital interpretation
- McGinnis, Gabrielle, Young, Tamara, Harvey, Mark
Decision making of industrialized building system: a supply chain perspective on the influence of behavioral economic factors
- Zakaria, Sharifah Akram Syed, Brewer, Graham, Gajendran, Thayaparan
A Mixed-Method Study Exploring Experiences and Perceptions of Nutritionists Regarding Use of an Image-Based Dietary Assessment System in Tanzania
- Saronga, Naomi, Mosha, Idda H., Stewart, Samantha J., Bakar, Saidah, Sunguya, Bruno F., Burrows, Tracy L., Leyna, Germana H., Adam, Marc T. P., Collins, Clare E., Rollo, Megan E.
Judge v robot? Artificial intelligence and judicial decision making
An interpretation of key stakeholders' experiences using educational online technologies in blended tertiary environments: a phenomenological study
An innovative technology-based intervention to address childhood obesity
Perception beyond materiality; or, a transcendental glimpse of architectural space
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?