Accuracy of continuous non-invasive impedance cardiographic measurements of stroke volume in exercising man
- White, Saxon William, Letchford, P. J., Traugott, F. M., Brown, W. J., Porges, W. L., Quail, A. W.
Does my middle aged male patient have coronary artery disease underlying his vague chest discomfort?
Integrated baroreflex control of regional coronary blood flow
Knowledge and perception about stroke among an Australian urban population
- Yoon, Sung Sug, Heller, Richard F., Levi, Christopher, Wiggers, John
Knowledge of stroke risk factors, warning symptoms, and treatment among an Australian urban population
- Yoon, Sung Sug, Heller, Richard F., Levi, Christopher, Wiggers, John, Fitzgerald, Patrick E.
Seasonal variation in stroke in the Hunter Region, Australia: a 5-year hospital-based study, 1995-2000
- Wang, Yang, Levi, Christopher R., Attia, John R., D'Este, Catherine A., Spratt, Neil, Fisher, Janet
Prevalence and magnitude of classical risk factors for stroke in a cohort of 5092 chinese steelworkers over 13.5 years of follow-up
- Zhang, Xiaofei, Attia, John, D'Este, Catherine, Yu, Xu-Hai
A risk score predicted coronary heart disease and stroke in a Chinese cohort
- Zhang, Xiao F., Attia, John Richard, D'Este, Catherine Anne, Yu, X. H., Wu, X. G.
The high-level mobility assessment tool (HiMAT) for traumatic brain injury. Part 2: content validity and discriminability
- Williams, G. P., Robertson, Val, Greenwood, K. M., Goldie, P. A., Morris, M. E.
Who's really hypertensive?: quality control issues in the assessment of blood pressure for randomized trials
- Reid, C. M., Ryan, P., Miles, H., Willson, K., Beilin, L. J., Brown, M. A., Jennings, G. L., Johnston, C. I., Macdonald, G. J., Marley, John Ernest, McNeil, J. J., Morgan, T. O., West, M. J., Wing, L. M. H.
Access to stroke care units in Australian public hospitals: facts and temporal progress
- Cadilhac, D. A., Lalor, E. E., Pearce, D. C., Levi, Chris, Donnan, G. A.
Extrinsic feedback for motor learning after stroke: what is the evidence?
- van Vliet, Paulette M., Wulf, Gabrielle
Community-dwelling stroke survivors: function is not the whole story with quality of life
- White, Jennifer H., Alston, Megan K., Marquez, Jodie L., Sweetapple, Anne L., Pollack, Michael R., Attia, John, Levi, Christopher R., Sturm, Jonathan, Whyte, Scott
Coordination between reaching and grasping in patients with hemiparesis and healthy subjects
- van Vliet, Paulette M., Sheridan, Martin R.
Home-based therapy programmes for upper limb functional recovery following stroke (protocol)
- Coupar, F., Legg, L., Pollock, A., Sackley, C., van Vliet, P.
Arrival time to stroke unit as crucial a measure as arrival time to emergency department (letter)
- Middleton, Sandy, Levi, Christopher, Dale, Simeon
Australian Clinical Guidelines for Acute Stroke Management 2007
- Hill, Kelvin, Barber, Alan, Gerraty, Richard, Lalor, Erin, Levi, Christopher, Lindley, Richard, Middleton, Sandy, Simpson, Fiona, Beer, Christopher, Beilby, Justin, Bernhardt, Julie, Bladin, Christopher, Booth, Brenda, Cichero, Julie, Corben, Louise, Crimmins, Denis
Emerging indications for magnetic resonance imaging in neuroradiology
EPITHET: where next? Authors' reply
- Davis, Stephen M., Donnan, Geoffrey A., Parsons, Mark W., Levi, Christopher, Butcher, Kenneth S., Barber, P. Alan, Bladin, Christopher, De Silva, Deidre A., Peeters, Andre
Improvements in the quality of care and health outcomes with new stroke care units following implementation of a clinician-led, health system redesign programme in New South Wales, Australia
- Cadilhac, D. A., Pearce, D. C., Levi, C. R., Donnan, G. A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?