A methodology for the comparison of traditional MPC and stochastic MPC in the context of the regulation of blood glucose levels in type 1 diabetics
- Seron, Maria M., Medioli, Adrian M., Goodwin, Graham C.
Achievable performance and sensitivity integral constraints in preview control
- Middleton, R. H., Chen, J., Freudenberg, J. S.
An analytical characterisation of cold-load pickup oscillations in thermostatically controlled loads
- Perfumo, Cristian, Braslavsky, Julio, Ward, John K., Kofman, Ernesto
Application of MPC incorporating stochastic programming to type 1 diabetes treatment
- Goodwin, Graham C., Medioli, Adrian M., Phan, Hieu V., King, Bruce R., Matthews, Aaron D.
Barrier failure dominance in time variant reliability analysis
- Beck, Andre T., Melchers, Robert E.
Control under stochastic multiplicative uncertainties: part I, fundamental conditions of stabilizability
- Qi, Tian, Chen, Jie, Su, Weizhou, Fu, Minyue
Control under stochastic multiplicative uncertainties: part II, optimal design for performance
- Su, Weizhou, Chen, Jie, Fu, Minyue, Qi, Tian
Distinguishing noise from chaos
- Rosso, O. A., Larrondo, H. A., Martin, M. T., Plastino, A., Fuentes, M. A.
Ergodic properties for multirate linear systems
Existing methods for improving the accuracy of digital-to-analog converters
- Eielsen, Arnfinn A., Fleming, Andrew J.
Fundamental performance limitations of modulated and demodulated control systems
- Lau, K., Goodwin, G. C., M'Closkey, R. T.
Information Leakage in Zero-Error Source Coding: A Graph-Theoretic Perspective
- Liu, Yucheng, Ong, Lawrence, Johnson, Sarah, Kliewer, Joerg, Sadeghi, Parastoo, Yeoh, Phee Lep
On anytime control of nonlinear processes through calculation of control sequences
- Gupta, Vijay, Quevedo, Daniel E.
Optimal control of a class of semi-linear stochastic evolution equations with applications
- Li, Zhipeng, Cai, Qianqian, Ren, Zhigang, Zhang, Huanshui, Fu, Minyue, Wu, Zongze
Planning a decentralised and bi-directional market-based management system
- Hejeejo, Rashid, Qiu, Jing, Mirzaeva, Galina
Stability of the Kalman filtering with two periodically switching sensors over lossy networks
- You, Keyou, Sui, Tianju, FuSui, Minyue, Song, Shiji
Stochastic assessment of timing and efficiency of maintenance for corroding RC structures
- Mullard, J. A., Stewart, M. G.
Stochastic embedding revisited: a modern interpretation
- Ljung, Lennart, Goodwin, Graham C., Aguero, Juan C.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?