A comparative study of oxidative DNA damage in mammalian spermatozoa
- Bennetts, Liga Elizabeth, Aitken, Robert John
A Kinase Anchor Protein 4 is vulnerable to oxidative adduction in male germ cells
- Nixon, Brett, Bernstein, Ilana R., De Iuliis, Geoffry N., Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Cafe, Shenae L., Delehedde, Maryse, Sergeant, Nicolas, Anderson, Amanda L., Trigg, Natalie A., Eamens, Andrew L., Lord, Tessa, Dun, Matthew D.
A model protocol for the cryopreservation and recovery of motile lizard sperm using the phosphodiesterase inhibitor caffeine
- Campbell, Lachlan, Cafe, Shenae L., Upton, Rose, Doody, J. Sean, Nixon, Brett, Clulow, John, Clulow, Simon
Aldehyde dehydrogenase plays a pivotal role in the maintenance of stallion sperm motility
- Gibb, Zamira, Lambourne, Sarah R., Curry, Benjamin J., Hall, Sally E., Aitken, Robert J.
Analysis of proteomic changes associated with sperm capacitation through the combined use of IPG-strip pre-fractionation followed by RP chromatography LC-MS/MS analysis
- Baker, Mark A., Reeves, Gabi, Hetherington, Louise, Aitken, R. John
Analysis of the effects of polyphenols on human spermatozoa reveals unexpected impacts on mitochondrial membrane potential, oxidative stress and DNA integrity; implications for assisted reproductive technology
- Aitken, R. J., Muscio, L., Whiting, S., Connaughton, H. S., Fraser, B. A., Nixon, B., Smith, N. D., De Iuliis, G. N.
Analysis of the relationships between oxidative stress, DNA damage and sperm vitality in a patient population: development of diagnostic criteria
- Aitken, R. John, De Iuliis, Geoffry N., Finnie, Jane M., Hedges, Andrew, McLachlan, Robert I.
Apoptotic M540 bodies present in human semen interfere with flow cytometry-assisted assessment of sperm DNA fragmentation and oxidation
- Sadeghi, Niloofar, Tavalaee, Marziyeh, Kiani-Esfahani, Abbas, Moazamian, Aron, Gharagozloo, Parviz, Aitken, Robert J., Drevet, Joël R., Nasr-Esfahani, Mohammad Hossein
Bi-allelic recessive loss-of-function variants in FANCM cause non-obstructive azoospermia
- Kasak, Laura, Punab, Margus, Smith, Lee B., Conrad, Donald F., Laan, Maris, Nagirnaja, Liina, Grigorova, Marina, Minajeva, Ave, Lopes, Alexandra M., Punab, Anna Maria, Aston, Kenneth I., Carvalho, Filipa, Laasik, Eve
Biological and clinical significance of DNA damage in the male germ line
- Aitken, R. John, De Iuliis, Geoffry N., McLachlan, Robert I.
CABYR is essential for fibrous sheath integrity and progressive motility in mouse spermatozoa
- Young, Samantha A. M., Miyata, Haruhiko, Satouh, Yukho, Aitken, Robert John, Baker, Mark A., Ikawa, Mashahito
Causes and consequences of apoptosis in spermatozoa; contributions to infertility and impacts on development
- Aitken, R. John, Baker, Mark A.
Chronic acrylamide exposure in male mice induces DNA damage to spermatozoa; potential for amelioration by resveratrol
- Katen, Aimee L., Stanger, Simone J., Anderson, Amanda L., Nixon, Brett, Roman, Shaun D.
Chronic acrylamide exposure in male mice results in elevated DNA damage in the germline and heritable induction of CYP2E1 in the testes
- Katen, Aimee L., Chambers, Caitlin G., Nixon, Brett, Roman, Shaun D.
- McLaughlin, Eileen A., Holland, Michael K., Aitken, R. John
COVID-19 and human spermatozoa-potential risks for infertility and sexual transmission?
Cryopreservation and other assisted reproductive technologies for the conservation of threatened amphibians and reptiles: bringing the ARTs up to speed
D-penicillamine prevents ram sperm agglutination by reducing the disulphide bonds of a copper-binding sperm protein
- Leahy, T., Rickard, J. P., Aitken, R. J., de Graaf, S. P.
Deficient tryptophan catabolism along the kynurenine pathway reveals that the epididymis is in a unique tolerogenic state
- Jrad-Lamine, Aicha, Henry-Berger, Joelle, Zhu, Wentao, Oefner, Peter J., Munn, David H., Mellor, Andrew L., Gharbi, Najoua, Cadet, Rémi, Aitken, R. John, Drevet, Joël R., Gourbeyre, Pascal, Damon-Soubeyrand, Christelle, Lenoir, Alain, Combaret, Lydie, Saez, Fabrice, Kocer, Ayhan, Tone, Shigenobu, Fuchs, Dietmar
Development and evaluation of electroejaculation techniques in the Tasmanian devil (Sarcophilus harrisii)
- Keeley, T., Harris, M. S., McGreevy, P. D., Hudson, D. S., O'Brien, J. K.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?