A comparison of sperm- and IP₃-induced Ca²⁺ release in activated and aging mouse oocytes
- Jones, Keith T., Whittingham, David G.
A cytosolic sperm protein factor mobilizes Ca²⁺ from intracellular stores by activating multiple Ca²⁺ release mechanisms independently of low molecular weight messengers
- Galione, Antony, Jones, Keith T., Laii, F. Anthony, Swann, Karl
A mammalian sperm cytosolic phospholipase C activity generates inositol trisphosphate and causes Ca²⁺ release in sea urchin egg homogenates
- Jones, Keith T., Cruttwell, Caroline, Parrington, John, Swann, Swann
Acrosomal integrity, viability, and DNA damage of sperm from dasyurid marsupials after freezing or freeze drying
- Czarny, N. A., Harris, M. S., De Iuliis, G. N., Rodger, J. C.
Amphibian declines in the twenty-first century: why we need assisted reproductive technologies
- Clulow, John, Trudeau, Vance L., Kouba, Andrew J.
Analysis of epididymal protein synthesis and secretion
- Zhou, Wei, Sipilä, Petra, De Iuliis, Geoffry, Dun, Matthew D., Nixon, Brett
Antioxidant systems and oxidative stress in the testes
- Aitken, R. John, Roman, Shaun D.
Assessment of the Emerging Threat Posed by Perfluoroalkyl and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances to Male Reproduction in Humans
- Calvert, Leah, Green, Mark P., De Iuliis, Geoffry N., Dun, Matthew D., Turner, Brett D., Clarke, Bradley O., Eamens, Andrew L., Roman, Shaun D., Nixon, Brett
Ca²⁺ oscillations promote APC/C-dependent cyclin B1 degradation during metaphase arrest and completion of meiosis in fertilizing mouse eggs
- Nixon, Victoria L., Levasseur, Mark, McDougall, Alex, Jones, Keith T.
Characterization of an L-amino acid oxidase in equine spermatozoa
- Aitken, Joanna B., Naumovski, Nenad, Curry, Ben, Grupen, Christopher G., Gibb, Zamira, Aitken, R. John
Chronic testicular Chlamydia muridarum infection impairs mouse fertility and offspring development
- Bryan, Emily R., Redgrove, Kate A., Mooney, Alison R., Mihalas, Bettina P., Sutherland, Jessie M., Carey, Alison J., Armitage, Charles W., Trim, Logan K., Kollipara, Avinash, Mulvey, Peter B. M., Palframan, Ella, Trollope, Gemma, Bogoevski, Kristofor, McLachlan, Robert, McLaughlin, Eileen A., Beagley, Kenneth W.
Composition of sea urchin egg homogenate determines its potency to inositol trisphosphate and cyclic ADPRibose-induced Ca²⁺ release
- Jones, Keith T., Swann, Karl
Depletion of thiols leads to redox deregulation, production of 4-hydroxinonenal and sperm senescence: a possible role for GSH regulation in spermatozoa
- Ortega Ferrusola, Cristina, Martin Muñoz, Patricia, Ortiz-Rodriguez, Jose Manuel, Anel-López, Luis, Balao da Silva, Carolina, Álvarez, Mercedes, de Paz, Paulino, Tapia, Jose Antonio, Anel, Luis, Silva-Rodríguez, Antonio, Aitken, Robert J., Gil, M. Cruz, Gibb, Zamira, Peña, Fernando J.
Different Ca²⁺-releasing abilities of sperm extracts compared with tissue extracts and phospholipase C isoforms in sea urchin egg homogenate and mouse eggs
- Jones, Keith T., Matsuda, Miho, Parrington, John, Katan, Matilda, Swann, Karl
DNA variants are an unlikely explanation for the changing quality of spermatozoa within the same individual
- Netherton, Jacob, Ogle, Rachel, Hetherington, Louise, Velkov, Tony, Rose, Ryan, Baker, Mark
Evaluating amphibian biobanking and reproduction for captive breeding programs according to the Amphibian Conservation Action Plan objectives
- Della Togna, Gina, Howell, Lachlan G., Clulow, John, Langhorne, Cecilia J., Marcec-Greaves, Ruth, Calatayud, Natalie E.
Formation and dissociation of sperm bundles in monotremes
- Nixon, Brett, Ecroyd, Heath, Dacheux, Jean-Louis, Dacheux, Francoise, Labas, Valerie, Johnston, Steve D., Jones, Russell C.
Generation of a sexually mature individual of the Eastern dwarf tree frog, Litoria fallax, from cryopreserved testicular macerates: proof of capacity of cryopreserved sperm derived offspring to complete development
- Upton, Rose, Clulow, Simon, Mahony, Michael J., Clulow, John
Heat exposure induces oxidative stress and DNA damage in the male germ line
- Houston, Brendan J., Nixon, Brett, Martin, Jacinta H., De Iuliis, Geoffry N., Trigg, Natalie A., Bromfield, Elizabeth G., McEwan, Kristen E., Aitken, R. John
Identification of cytochrome-b5 reductase as the enzyme responsible for NADH-dependent lucigenin chemiluminescence in human spermatozoa
- Baker, Mark A., Krutskikh, Anton, Curry, Benjamin J., Hetherington, Louise, Aitken, Robert John
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?