Associations between suboptimal sleep and smoking, poor nutrition, harmful alcohol consumption and inadequate physical activity (‘SNAP Risks’): a comparison of people with and without a mental health condition in an Australian community survey
- Eapen, Mathew Suji, Lu, Wenying, Chia, Collin, Sohal, Sukhwinder Singh, Hackett, Tillie L., Singhera, Gurpreet Kaur, Thompson, Isobel E., McAlinden, Kielan Darcy, Hardikar, Ashutosh, Weber, Heinrich C., Haug, Greg, Wark, Peter A. B.
- Robijn, Annelies L., Barker, Daniel, Gibson, Peter G., Giles, Warwick B., Clifton, Vicki L., Mattes, Joerg, Peek, Michael J., Barrett, Helen L., Seeho, Sean K., Callaway, Leonie K., Abbott, Alistair, Attia, John, Wark, Peter A., Jensen, Megan E., Murphy, Vanessa E.
- Kelly, Peter J., Baker, Amanda L., Penning, Anisse, Hazelton, Jessica L., Beck, Alison K., Deane, Frank P., Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin L., Townsend, Camilla J., Ingram, Isabella, Keane, Carol A.
Predictors of adherence to smoking cessation medications among current and ex-smokers in Australia: Findings from a national cross-sectional survey
Better health choices: feasability and preliminary effectiveness of a peer delivered healthy lifestyle intervention in a community mental health setting
- Kelly, Peter J., Baker, Amanda L., Townsend, Camilla, Osborne, Briony A., Zimmermann, Adam, Fagan, Naomi L., Turner, Alyna, Deane, Frank, McKetin, Rebecca, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare, Ingram, Isabella, Wolstencroft, Keren
- Wadhwa, Ridhima, Paudel, Keshav Raj, Mehta, Meenu, Shukla, Shakti D., Sunkara, Krishna, Prasher, Parteek, Panth, Nisha, Goyal, Rohit, Chellappan, Dinesh Kumar, Gupta, Gaurav, Hansbro, Philip M., Aljabali, Alaa A. A., Tambuwala, Murtaza M., Dua, Kamal
Cigarette smoke exposure during pregnancy and its effect on the respiratory health of offspring
- Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Skelton, Eliza, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Farrell, Michael, Tzelepis, Flora, Walsberger, Scott, D'Este, Catherine, Paul, Christine, Dunlop, Adrian, Stirling, Robert, Fowlie, Carrie, Kelly, Peter, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin, Bonevski, Billie
Factors influencing the willingness of community service organisation staff to provide smoking cessation support: a qualitative study
High COVID-19 attack rate among attendees of wedding events in Bali, Indonesia, march 2020
- Rauschert, Sebastian, Melton, Phillip E., Heiskala, Anni, Karhunen, Ville, Burdge, Graham, Craig, Jeffrey M., Godfrey, Keith M., Lillycrop, Karen, Mori, Trevor A., Beilin, Lawrence J., Oddy, Wendy H., Pennell, Craig, Järvelin, Marjo-Riitta, Sebert, Sylvain, Huang, Rae-Chi
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?