Associations between suboptimal sleep and smoking, poor nutrition, harmful alcohol consumption and inadequate physical activity (‘SNAP Risks’): a comparison of people with and without a mental health condition in an Australian community survey
- Eapen, Mathew Suji, Lu, Wenying, Chia, Collin, Sohal, Sukhwinder Singh, Hackett, Tillie L., Singhera, Gurpreet Kaur, Thompson, Isobel E., McAlinden, Kielan Darcy, Hardikar, Ashutosh, Weber, Heinrich C., Haug, Greg, Wark, Peter A. B.
Cigarette smoke exposure during pregnancy and its effect on the respiratory health of offspring
- Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Skelton, Eliza, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Farrell, Michael, Tzelepis, Flora, Walsberger, Scott, D'Este, Catherine, Paul, Christine, Dunlop, Adrian, Stirling, Robert, Fowlie, Carrie, Kelly, Peter, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin, Bonevski, Billie
Factors influencing the willingness of community service organisation staff to provide smoking cessation support: a qualitative study
High COVID-19 attack rate among attendees of wedding events in Bali, Indonesia, march 2020
A survey of the prevalence of modifiable health risk behaviours among carers of people with a mental illness
Associations of health-behavior patterns, mental health and self-rated health
Comorbid tobacco and other substance use and symptoms of anxiety and depression among hospitalised orthopaedic trauma patients
- McCrabb, Sam, Baker, Amanda L., Wolfenden, Luke, Skelton, Eliza, Bonevski, Billie, Attia, John, Balogh, Zsolt J., Lott, Natalie, Palazzi, Kerrin, Naylor, Justine, Harris, Ian A., Doran, Christopher M., George, Johnson
Continued smoking after a cancer diagnosis: a longitudinal study of intentions and attempts to quit
Molecular links between COPD and lung cancer: new targets for drug discovery?
- Caramori, Gaetano, Ruggeri, Paolo, Tuccari, Giovanni, Hansbro, Philip M., Adcock, Ian M., Mumby, Sharon, Ieni, Antonio, Lo Bello, Federica, Chaminka, Vrushali, Donovan, Chantal, Andò, Filippo, Nucera, Francesco, Coppolino, Irene
Outpatient interventions for smoking cessation and reduction for adults with a mental disorder (protocol)
Primary outcomes data from a cluster-randomised controlled trial testing the effect of an organisational change intervention for increasing the delivery of smoking cessation treatment in alcohol and other drug service settings
- Bonevski, Billie, Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Stirling, Robert, Fowlie, Carrie, Kelly, Peter, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin, Skelton, Eliza, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Farrell, Michael, Tzelepsis, Flora, Walsberger, Scott, D'Este, Catherine, Paul, Christine, Dunlop, Adrian
Rates of retention of persons with a mental health disorder in outpatient smoking cessation and reduction trials, and associated factors: protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis
Systematic review and meta-analysis of the provision of preventive care for modifiable chronic disease risk behaviours by mental health services
- Bailey, Jacqueline M., Bartlem, Kate M., Tremain, Danika L., Bradley, Tegan, Bowman, Jenny A., Wiggers, John H., Wye, Paula M., Stockings, Emily A. L., Hodder, Rebecca K., Metse, Alexandra P., Regan, Tim W., Clancy, Richard, Dray, Julia A.
The association between the receipt of primary care clinician provision of preventive care and short term health behaviour change
A case for identifying smoking in presentations to the emergency department with suicidality
Assessment of fetal kidney growth and birth weight in an Indigenous Australian cohort
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?