Impact of nocturnal calf cramping on quality of sleep and health-related quality of life
- Hawke, Fiona, Chuter, Vivienne, Burns, Joshua
Poor sleep quality is strongly associated with subsequent pain intensity in patients with acute low back pain
- Alsaadi, Saad M., McAuley, James H., Hush, Julia M., Lo, Serigne, Lin, Chung-Wei Christine, Williams, Christopher M., Maher, Christopher G.
The association between physical activity, sitting time, sleep duration, and sleep quality as correlates of presenteeism
- Guertler, Diana, Vandelanotte, Corneel, Short, Camille, Alley, Stephanie, Schoeppe, Stephanie, Duncan, Mitch J.
A cross-sectional cluster analysis of the combined association of physical activity and sleep with sociodemographic and health characteristics in mid-aged and older adults
- Rayward, Anna T., Duncan, Mitch J., Brown, Wendy J., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Burton, Nicola W.
Fathers at home
- Australian Fatherhood Research Network
A systematic review and meta-analysis of cognitive and behavioral interventions to improve sleep health in adults without sleep disorders
- Murawski, Beatrice, Wade, Levi, Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Lubans, David R., Duncan, Mitch J.
Addictive eating and its relation to physical activity and sleep behavior
- Li, Jeremy Tan Ee, Pursey, Kirrilly M., Duncan, Mitch J., Burrows, Tracy
An integrative review of acupressure interventions for older people: a focus on sleep quality, depression, anxiety, and agitation
- Hmwe, Nant Thin Thin, Browne, Graeme, Mollart, Lyndall, Allanson, Viv, Chan, Sally W-C
Efficacy of an m-health physical activity and sleep health intervention for adults: a randomized waitlist-controlled trial
- Murawski, Beatrice, Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Rayward, Anna T., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Vandelanotte, Corneel, Brown, Wendy J., Duncan, Mitch J.
Prevalence of night sleep duration, sleep quality and sleep hygiene practices among children attending childcare services in New South Wales, Australia
- Grady, Alice, Dodds, Pennie, Jones, Jannah, Wolfenden, Luke, Yoong, Serene
Acupressure to improve sleep quality of older people in residential aged care: a randomised controlled trial protocol
- Hmwe, Nant Thin Thin, Browne, Graeme, Mollart, Lyndall, Allanson, Viv, Chan, Sally Wai-Chi
Examining mediators of intervention efficacy in a randomised controlled m-health trial to improve physical activity and sleep health in adults
- Murawski, Beatrice, Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Lubans, David R., Rayward, Anna T., Brown, Wendy J., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Duncan, Mitch J.
Patterns of physical activity, sitting time, and sleep in Australian adults: a latent class analysis
- Duncan, Mitch J., Oftedal, Stina, Rebar, Amanda L., Murawski, Beatrice, Short, Camille, Rayward, Anna T., Vandelanotte, Corneel
Prevalence of self-reported suboptimal sleep in Australia and receipt of sleep care: results from the 2017 National Social Survey
- Metse, Alexandra P., Bowman, Jenny A.
The association between smartphone use and breast cancer risk among Taiwanese women: a case-control study
- Shih, Ya-Wen, Hung, Chin-Sheng, Huang, Cheng-Chiao, Chou, Kuei-Ru, Niu, Shu-Fen, Chan, Sally, Tsai, Hsiu-Ting
Effect of a physical activity and sleep m-health intervention on a composite activity-sleep behaviour score and mental health: a mediation analysis of two randomised controlled trials
- Duncan, Mitch J., Rayward, Anna T., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Brown, Wendy J., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Murawski, Beatrice, Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
Sleep, diet, activity, and incident poor self-rated health: A population-based cohort study
- Oftedal, Stina, Rayward, Anna T., Fenton, Sasha, Duncan, Mitch J.
Prospective associations between joint categories of physical activity and insomnia symptoms with onset of poor mental health in a population-based cohort
- Duncan, Mitch J., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Burton, Nicola W., Glozier, Nicholas, Oftedal, Stina
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?