'Better Health Choices' by telephone: a feasibility trial of improving diet and physical activity in people diagnosed with psychotic disorders
- Baker, Amanda L., Turner, Alyna, Kelly, Peter J., Spring, Bonnie, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E., Woodcock, Kathryn L., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Devir, Holly, Lewin, Terry J.
Agreement between activPAL3c accelerometers placed at different thigh positions
- Stanton, Robert, Guertler, Diana, Duncan, Mitch J., Vandelanotte, Corneel
Associations between sleep, dietary intake and physical activity in children: systematic review
- Jensen, Megan E., Wood, Lisa G., Williams, Rebecca B., Collins, Clare E.
Objectively measured sedentary behaviour and health and development in children and adolescents: systematic review and meta-analysis
- Cliff, D. P., Hesketh, K. D., Plotnikoff, R. C., Okely, A. D., Salmon, J., Lubans, D. R., Vella, S. A., Hinkley, T., Tsiros, M. D., Ridgers, N. D., Carver, A., Veitch, J., Parrish, A. - M., Hardy, L. L.
Physical activity promotion in primary care has a sustained influence on activity levels of sedentary adults
- Williams, Christopher M., Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke
Reducing sitting time after stroke: a phase II safety and feasibility randomized controlled trial
- English, Coralie, Healy, Genevieve N., Olds, Tim, Parfitt, Gaynor, Borkoles, Erika, Coates, Alison, Kramer, Sharon, Benhardt, Julie
Smart-phone obesity prevention trial for adolescent boys in low-income communities: the ATLAS RCT
- Smith, Jordan J., Morgan, Philip J., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Dally, Kerry A., Salmon, Jo, Okely, Anthony D., Finn, Tara L., Lubans, David R.
Validity of the stages of change in steps instrument (SoC-Step) for achieving the physical activity goal of 10,000 steps per day
- Rosenkranz, Richard R., Duncan, Mitch J., Caperchione, Cristina M., Kolt, Gregory S., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Maeder, Anthony J., Savage, Trevor N., Mummery, W. Kerry
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?