'If you lose your youth, you lose your heart and your future': affective figures of youth in community tensions surrounding a proposed coal seam gas project
- Coffey, Julia, Threadgold, Steven, Farrugia, David, Sherval, Meg, Hanley, Jo, Askew, Michael, Askland, Hedda
An empirical approach to selecting community-based alcohol interventions: combining research evidence, rural community views and professional opinion
- Shakeshaft, Anthony, Petrie, Dennis, Doran, Christopher, Breen, Courtney, Sanson-Fisher, Robert
Connecting classrooms in rural communities through interactive whiteboards
- Mitchell, Jane, Hunter, Jane, Mockler, Nicole
Drought, the environment and mental health in a rural NSW Community
- Sartore, Gina M., Stain, Helen J., Kelly, Brian, Higginbotham, Nick, Albrecht, Glenn, Tonna, Anne
Embedding chiropractic in indigenous health care organisations: applying the normalisation process model
- Polus, Barbara I, Paterson, Charlotte, Van Rotterdam, Joan, Vindigni, Dein
Factors hindering the successful outcome of rural community projects
- Makofane, M. D. M., Gray, Mel
Farm-link: improving the mental health and well-being of people who live and work on NSW farms
- Perceval, M., Fuller, J., Holley, A-M.
Gendered livelihood adjustments in the context of climate-induced disasters
Influence of rural clinical school experience and rural origin on practising in rural communities five and eight years after graduation
- Seal, Alexa N., Playford, Denese, Luscombe, Georgina M., McGrail, Matthew R., Fuller, Lara, Allen, Penny L., Burrows, Julie M., Wright, Julian R., Bain-Donohue, Suzanne, Garne, David, Major, Laura G.
Informal talk: shaping understandings of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) in rural Australia
Opening Their Eyes : e-learning for rural and isolated communities in Australia
- Crump, Stephen, Twyford, Kylie
Promoting the musculoskeletal health of Indigenous Australians living in rural Communities. Aboriginal Health in Aboriginal Hands
Service accessibility for children with hearing loss in rural areas of the United States and Canada
- Barr, Megan, Dally, Kerry, Duncan, Jill
Shifting the wait: meeting the demands for paediatric speech pathology services
- Little, Alexandra, Grasselli, Mattias
Syphilis and disadvantage in rural communities (letter)
- Fisher, K., Hussain, R., Jamieson, M., Minichiello, V.
Tackling tough times: drought mental health initiative
- Greig, Julie, Crockett, Judith, Tonna, Anne
The health of Hunter Valley communities in proximity to coal mining and power generation, general practice data, 1998-2010
- Merritt, Tony D., Cretikos, Michelle A., Smith, Wayne, Durrheim, David N.
What is rural adversity, how does it affect wellbeing and what are the implications for action?
- Lawrence-Bourne, Joanne, Dalton, Hazel, Perkins, David, Farmer, Jane, Luscombe, Georgina, Oelke, Nelly, Bagheri, Nasser
When no-one wants to talk: personal reflections on engaging rural communities in a study about sexuality transmitted infections
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?