Transcriptomic analysis of the seminal vesicle response to the reproductive toxicant acrylamide
- Skerrett-Byrne, David A., Nixon, Brett, Roman, Shaun D., Robertson, Sarah A., Schjenken, John E., Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Breen, James, Trigg, Natalie A., Stanger, Simone J., Bernstein, Ilana R., Anderson, Amanda L., Lord, Tessa, Aitken, R. John
The serine protease testisin is present on the surface of capacitated stallion spermatozoa and interacts with key zona pellucida binding proteins
- Swegen, A., Smith, N. D., Gibb, Z., Curry, B. J., Aitken, R. J.
The role of endogenous antioxidants in male animal fertility
- Gibb, Zamira, Blanco-Prieto, Olga, Bucci, Diego
The reproductive biology and spawning behaviour of Chromis hypsilepis (Pisces: Pomacentridae)
The function of molecular chaperones in human sperm-egg recognition
The current state of reproductive biology research in Australia and New Zealand: core themes from the Society for Reproductive Biology Annual Meeting, 2016
- Akison, L.K., Andraweera, P.H., Bertoldo, M.J., Brown, H.M., Cuffe, J.S.M., Fullston, T., Holland, O., Schjenken, J.E.
The adaptive response of protein turnover to the energetic demands of reproduction in a cephalopod
- Moltschaniwskyj, N. A., Carter, C. G.
Size and characteristics of aggregations of moon jellyfish (aurelia sp.) in Tasmania, Australia
- Crawford, Christine M., Moltschaniwskyj, Natalie A., Willcox, Simon
Sexy mamas?: women, sexuality and reproduction in Australia in the 1940's
Reproductive biology in egg-laying mammals
- Grützner, F., Nixon, B., Jones, R. C.
Prospects for immunocontraception in feral horse population control: exploring novel targets for an equine fertility vaccine
- Swegen, Aleona, Aitken, R. John
Post-meiotic DNA damage in spermatoza and consequences to offspring
- Xavier, Miguel João Garcia dos Santos
Perinatal programming - integration of brain, behaviour and immunity: implications for reproductive fitness
Oxidative Stress Dysregulates Protein Homeostasis within the Male Germ Line
- Cafe, Shenae Louise, Nixon, Brett, Dun, Matthew D., Roman, Shaun Daryl, Bernstein, Ilana Ruth, Bromfield, Elizabeth Grace
Oviposition and egg mass morphology in barred frogs (Anura: Myobatrachidae: Mixophyes Günther, 1864), its phylogenetic significance and implications for conservation management
- Knowles, Ross, Thumm, Karen, Mahony, Michael, Hines, Harry, Newell, David, Cunningham, Michael
Negotiating the reproduction imperative in late modernity: how do young women make decisions about if and when to have children?
Marsupial sperm antigens
Life stage specific variation in the occupancy of ponds by Litoria aurea, a threatened amphibian
- Bower, Deborah S., Stockwell, Michelle P., Pollard, Carla J., Pickett, Evan J., Garnham, James I., Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael J.
Kelp-Associated Microbes Facilitate Spatial Subsidy in a Detrital-Based Food Web in a Shoreline Ecosystem
- Singh, Charu Lata, Huggett, Megan J., Lavery, Paul S., Säwström, Christin, Hyndes, Glenn A.
Investigation of equine fertility mechanisms through proteomic analysis of stallion spermatozoa, early equine embryos and pregnant mare uterine fluid
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?