A preliminary investigation of the reproductive biology of the blind shark, 'Brachaelurus waddi' (Orectolobiformes: Brachaeluridae)
- Foged, Anne, Powter, David Mark
A study of conviction: desires and doubts about having children
Advantages of using the CRISPR/Cas9 system of genome editing to investigate male reproductive mechanisms using mouse models
- Young, Samantha A. M., Aitken, R. John, Ikawa, Masahito
Autophagy in female fertility: a role in oxidative stress and aging
- Peters, Alexandra E., Mihalas, Bettina P., Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Roman, Shaun D., Nixon, Brett, Sutherland, Jessie M.
Canonical Wnt/β-catenin signaling regulates postnatal mouse epididymal development but does not affect epithelial cell differentiation
- Kumar, Manish, Tanwar, Pradeep S.
Comparison of the life histories of three co-occurring wrasses (Teleostei: Labridae) in coastal waters of south-eastern Australia
- Morton, Jason K., Gladstone, William, Hughes, Julian M., Stewart, John
Deficiency in outer dense fiber 1 is a marker and potential driver of idiopathic male infertility
- Hetherington, Louise, Schneider, Elena K., DeKretser, David, Muller, Charles H., Hondermarck, Hubert, Velkov, Tony, Baker, Mark A.
Endocrine disruptor compounds -a cause of impaired immune tolerance driving inflammatory disorders of pregnancy?
- Schjenken, John E., Green, Ella S., Overduin, Tenuis S., Mah, Chui Yan, Russell, Darryl L., Robertson, Sarah A.
ERS/TSANZ task force statement on the management of reproduction and pregnancy in women with airways diseases
- Middleton, Peter G., Gade, Elisabeth J., Aguilera, Cristina, MacKillop, Lucy, Button, Brenda M., Coleman, Courtney, Johnson, Barbara, Albrechtsen, Charlotte, Edenborough, Frank, Rigau, David, Gibson, Peter G., Backer, Vibeke
Flour fortification and the prevention of neural tube defects (NTDs)
High clutch failure rate due to unpredictable rainfall for an ephemeral pool-breeding frog
- Gould, John, Clulow, John, Clulow, Simon
Hypoxia disrupts gene modulation along the brain-pituitary-gonad (BPG)-liver axis
- Lu, Xiaoying, Yu, Richard M. K., Murphy, Margaret B., Lau, Karen, Wu, Rudolf S. S.
Investigation of equine fertility mechanisms through proteomic analysis of stallion spermatozoa, early equine embryos and pregnant mare uterine fluid
Life stage specific variation in the occupancy of ponds by Litoria aurea, a threatened amphibian
- Bower, Deborah S., Stockwell, Michelle P., Pollard, Carla J., Pickett, Evan J., Garnham, James I., Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael J.
Marsupial sperm antigens
Negotiating the reproduction imperative in late modernity: how do young women make decisions about if and when to have children?
Oviposition and egg mass morphology in barred frogs (Anura: Myobatrachidae: Mixophyes Günther, 1864), its phylogenetic significance and implications for conservation management
- Knowles, Ross, Thumm, Karen, Mahony, Michael, Hines, Harry, Newell, David, Cunningham, Michael
Oxidative Stress Dysregulates Protein Homeostasis within the Male Germ Line
- Cafe, Shenae Louise, Nixon, Brett, Dun, Matthew D., Roman, Shaun Daryl, Bernstein, Ilana Ruth, Bromfield, Elizabeth Grace
Perinatal programming - integration of brain, behaviour and immunity: implications for reproductive fitness
Post-meiotic DNA damage in spermatoza and consequences to offspring
- Xavier, Miguel João Garcia dos Santos
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?