A mother and son cochlear implant case study: making the decision twice
- Beattie, R. G., Ritter-Brinton, K., Snart, F.
Carbon fibre reinforced polymer wrapping for the rehabilitation of masonry columns
- Masia, Mark J., Shrive , Nigel G.
Effectiveness of home-based cardiac rehabilitation for special needs patients
- Warrington, Darrell, Cholowski, Krystyna, Peters, David
Thinking like an ecosystem: the ethics of the relocation, rehabilitation and release of wildlife
Helpgiving styles and parent empowerment in families with a young child with a disability
- Dempsey, Ian, Dunst, Carl J.
Recent changes in the proportion of students identified with a disability in Australian schools
Size effects in axially loaded square-section concrete prisms strengthened using carbon fibre reinforced polymer wrapping
- Masia, Mark J., Gale, Trevor N., Shrive, Nigel G.
Germination of forest species in mine rehabilitation in the Hunter Valley
- Castor, C., Nussbaumer, Y., Ambjerg-Pedersen, D., Cole, M. A.
The effect of heat on tissue extensibility: a comparison of deep and superficial heating
- Robertson, Val, Ward, A. R., Jung, Peter
The high-level mobility assessment tool (HiMAT) for traumatic brain injury. Part 2: content validity and discriminability
- Williams, G. P., Robertson, Val, Greenwood, K. M., Goldie, P. A., Morris, M. E.
Enhancing cardiac rehabilitation nursing through aligning practice to theory: implications for nursing education
- McMillan, Margaret A., Conway, Jane, Solman, Annette
Enhancing everyday communication for children with disabilities
- Sigafoos, Jeff, Arthur-Kelly, Michael, Butterfield, Nancy
Extrinsic feedback for motor learning after stroke: what is the evidence?
- van Vliet, Paulette M., Wulf, Gabrielle
Community-dwelling stroke survivors: function is not the whole story with quality of life
- White, Jennifer H., Alston, Megan K., Marquez, Jodie L., Sweetapple, Anne L., Pollack, Michael R., Attia, John, Levi, Christopher R., Sturm, Jonathan, Whyte, Scott
Coordination between reaching and grasping in patients with hemiparesis and healthy subjects
- van Vliet, Paulette M., Sheridan, Martin R.
Exploring poststroke mood changes in community-dwelling stroke survivors: a qualitative study
- White, Jennifer H., Magin, Parker, Attia, John, Pollack, Michael R., Sturm, Jonathan, Levi, Christopher R.
Impacts of vegetation on flow dynamics in a reduced scale model and implications for riparian rehabilitation
- Gorrick, S., Rodriguez, Josè F., Kalma, Jetse
Predischarge occupational therapy home assessment visits: towards an evidence base
- Harris, Sally, James, Erica, Snow, Pamela
Shuffling the deckchairs: multi-agency working and the continuing lack of identification of people with vision impairments
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?