Thinking like an ecosystem: the ethics of the relocation, rehabilitation and release of wildlife
An Integrative review of recovery services to improve the lives of adults living with severe mental illness
- Badu, Eric, O'Brien, Anthony Paul, Mitchell, Rebecca
Where to now? AVERT answered an important question, but raised many more
- Bayley, Mark T., Bowen, Audrey, English, Coralie, Teasell, Robert, Eng, Janice J.
A mother and son cochlear implant case study: making the decision twice
- Beattie, R. G., Ritter-Brinton, K., Snart, F.
Successful recruitment following translocation of a threatened terrestrial orchid (Diuris tricolor) into mining rehabilitation in the Hunter Valley of NSW
Patient nonadherence to guideline-recommended care in acute low back pain
- Bier, Jasper D., Kamper, Steven J., Verhagen, Arianne P., Maher, Christopher G., Williams, Christopher M.
Insights into workplace return to work coordinator training: an Australian perspective
- Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, Guest, Maya, Rivett, Darren A., James, Carole
Australian general practitioners’ perspective on the role of the workplace Return-to-Work Coordinator
- Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, Guest, Maya, James, Carole, Pond, Dimity, Rivett, Darren A.
Health screening questionnaires used in the management of mental distress acquired during an injured worker’s return to work: a scoping review
- Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, McCormack, Lynne, Weerasekara, Ishanka, James, Daphne, Marley, Jeffrey
Ottawa panel evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for foot care in the management of juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Brosseau, Lucie, Toupin-April, Karin, Cavallo, Sabrina, De Angelis, Gino, Loew, Laurianne, Rahman, Prinon, Marcotte, Rachel, Taki, Jade, Bisaillon, Jacinthe, King, Judy, Coda, Andrea, Hendry, Gordon J., Wells, George, Smith, Christine A., Pugh, Arlanna G., Stinson, Jennifer N., Duffy, Ciarán M., Gifford, Wendy, Moher, David, Sherrington, Catherine
Housing and living with a mental illness: exploring carer’s views
- Browne, Graeme, Hemsley, Martin
Mental Health Nurses as therapists in a rehabilitation setting: A phenomenological study
- Browne, Graeme, Hurley, John
Hashtag #TBI: a content and network data analysis of tweets about traumatic brain injury
- Brunner, Melissa, Hemsley, Bronwyn, Dann, Stephen, Togher, Leanne, Palmer, Stuart
Rehabilitation professionals’ views on social media use in traumatic brain injury rehabilitation: gatekeepers to participation
- Brunner, Melissa, Togher, Leanne, Palmer, Stuart, Dann, Stephen, Hemsley, Bronwyn
The effects of a rhythm and music-based therapy program and therapeutic riding in late recovery phase following stroke: a study protocol for a three-armed randomized controlled trial
- Bunketorp Kall, Lina, Lundgren-Nilsson, Asa, Blomstrand, Christian, Pekna, Marcela, Pekny, Milos, Nilsson, Michael
Long-term improvements after multimodal rehabilitation in late phase after stroke: a randomized controlled trial
- Bunketorp-Käll, Lina, Lundgren-Nilsson, Åsa, Samuelsson, Has, Pekny, Tulen, Blomvé, Karin, Pekna, Marcela, Pekny, Milos, Blomstrand, Christian, Nilsson, Michael
Variables describing individuals with improved pain and function with a primary complaint of low back pain: A secondary analysis
- Burns, Scott A., Cleland, Joshua A., Cook, Chad E., Bade, Michael, Rivett, Darren A., Snodgrass, Suzanne
Self-reported quality of life following stroke: a systematic review of instruments with a focus on their psychometric properties
- Cameron, Lisa J., Wales, Kylie, Casey, Angela, Pike, Shannon, Jolliffe, Laura, Schneider, Emma J., Christie, Lauren J., Ratcliffe, Julie, Lannin, Natasha A.
Germination of forest species in mine rehabilitation in the Hunter Valley
- Castor, C., Nussbaumer, Y., Ambjerg-Pedersen, D., Cole, M. A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?