Altering the rehabilitation environment to improve stroke survivor activity: A Phase II trial
- Janssen, Heidi, Ada, Louise, Spratt, Neil J., Bernhardt, Julie, Middleton, Sandy, Pollack, Michael, Nilsson, Michael, Churilov, Leonid, Blennerhassett, Jannette, Faux, Steven, New, Peter, McCluskey, Annie
Rare earth elements (REE) for the removal and recovery of phosphorus: A review
- Kunhikrishnan, Anitha, Rahman, Md. Aminur, Lamb, Dane, Bolan, Nanthi S., Saggar, Surinder, Surapaneni, Aravind, Chen, Chengrong
Reactive astrocytes prevent maladaptive plasticity after ischemic stroke
- Aswendt, Markus, Wilhelmsson, Ulrika, Pekny, Milos, Wieters, Frederique, Stokowska, Anna, Schmitt, Felix Johannes, Pallast, Niklas, de Pablo, Yolanda, Mohammed, Lava, Hoehn, Mathias, Pekna, Marcela
An Integrative review of recovery services to improve the lives of adults living with severe mental illness
- Badu, Eric, O'Brien, Anthony Paul, Mitchell, Rebecca
Annealing effects on the structure and hardness of helium-irradiated Cr2AlC thin films
- Wang, Chunjie, Tu, Hanjun, Su, Ranran, Gao, Jie, King, B. V., O'Connor, D. J., Shi, Liqun
Exploring occupation in recovery from bulimia nervosa: An interpretative phenomenological analysis
- Roberts, Elysa, Skipsey, Jessica
Impacts of invasive cane toads on an Endangered marsupial predator and its prey
- Doody, J. Sean, McHenry, Colin, Rhind, David, Gray, Callie, Clulow, Simon
Optimising the hydrodynamic performance of the REFLUX Flotation Cell
Predictors of consent and engagement to participate in telephone delivered continuing care following specialist residential alcohol and other drug treatment
- Kelly, Peter J., Ingram, Isabella, Nunes, Jason L., Lunn, Joanne, Deane, Frank P., Baker, Amanda L., McKay, James R., Robinson, Laura D., Byrne, Gerard, Degan, Tayla J., Osborne, Briony, Townsend, Camilla J.
They are a different breed aren’t they? Exploring how experts by experience influence students through mental health education
- Happell, Brenda, O'Donovan, Aine, Sharrock, Julie, Warner, Terri, Gordon, Sarah
Exploring the relationship between fatigue and circulating levels of the pro-inflammatory biomarkers interleukin-6 and C-reactive protein in the chronic stage of stroke recovery: a cross-sectional study
- Gyawali, Prajwal, Hinwood, Madeleine, Chow, Wei Zhen, Kluge, Murielle, Ong, Lin Kooi, Nilsson, Michael, Walker, Frederick Rohan
Improving patient outcomes following total knee arthroplasty: identifying rehabilitation pathways based on modifiable psychological risk and resilience factors
- Ditton, Elizabeth, Johnson, Sarah, Hodyl, Nicolette, Flynn, Traci, Pollack, Michael, Ribbons, Karen, Walker, Frederick Rohan, Nilsson, Michael
Motor Function in the Late Phase After Stroke: Stroke Survivors' Perspective.
- Bunketorp-Käll, Lina, Pekna, Marcela, Pekny, Milos, Samuelsson, Hans, Blomstrand, Christian, Nilsson, Michael
'There's more to a person than what's in front of you': nursing students' experiences of consumer taught mental health education
- Happell, Brenda, Waks, Shifra, Granerud, Arild, Hals, Elisabeth, Doody, Rory, Russell, Siobhan, Griffin, Martha, MacGabhann, Liam, Lahti, Mari, Ellilä, Heikki, Pulli, Jarmo, Vatula, Annaliina, Bocking, Julia, Platania-Phung, Chris, Bjornsson, Einar, Biering, Pall, Horgan, Aine, Manning, Fionnuala, Greaney, Sonya, Goodwin, John, Scholz, Brett, van der Vaart, Kornelis Jan, Allon, Jerry
Cognition in Stroke Rehabilitation and Recovery Research: Consensus-Based Core Recommendations From the Second Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation Roundtable
- McDonald, Matthew W., Black, Sandra E., Nithianantharajah, Jess, Pendlebury, Sarah, Quinn, Terence J., Clarkson, Andrew N., O'Sullivan, Michael J., Copland, David A., Corbett, Dale, Dijkhuizen, Rick M., Farr, Tracy D., Jeffers, Matthew S., Kalaria, Rajesh N., Karayanidis, Frini, Leff, Alexander P.
Staff and client perspectives of the Open Borders programme for people with borderline personality disorder
- Mortimer-Jones, Sheila, Morrison, Paul, Munib, Ahmed, Paolucci, Francesco, Neale, Sonia, Hellewell, Amanda, Sinwan, Jumiati, Hungerford, Catherine
The LAPLAP study: a randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial assessing postoperative functional recovery using intraperitoneal local anaesthetic in laparoscopic colorectal surgery
- Stephensen, B. D., Clarke, L., McManus, B., Clark, S., Carroll, R., Holz, P., Smith, S. R.
Transfused trauma patients have better outcomes when transfused with blood components from young donors
- Amico, Francesco, Briggs, Gabrielle, Balogh, Zsolt J.
Mental Health Nurses as therapists in a rehabilitation setting: A phenomenological study
- Browne, Graeme, Hurley, John
Phenolic compounds within banana peel and their potential uses: a review
- Vu, Hang T., Scarlett, Christopher J., Vuong, Quan V.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?