- Kavanagh, Bianca E., Ashton, Melanie M., Cowdery, Stephanie P., Dean, Olivia M., Turner, Alyna, Berk, Michael, Gwini, Stella M., Brennan-Olsen, Sharon L., Koivumaa-Honkanen, Heli, Chanen, Andrew M., Williams, Lana J.
The effect of adjunctive mangosteen pericarp on cognition in people with schizophrenia: secondary analysis of a randomized controlled trial
- Marx, Wolfgang, Skvarc, David R., Mohebbi, Mohammadreza, Walker, Adam J., Meehan, Alcy, Turner, Alyna, Baker, Andrea, Dodd, Seetal, Cotton, Sue M., Scott, James Graham, Kavanagh, Bianca E., Ashton, Melanie M., Brown, Ellie, McGrath, John J., Berk, Michael, Dean, Olivia May
A multi-center randomized controlled trial to reduce unmet needs, depression, and anxiety among hematological cancer patients and their support persons
- Stevenson, William, Bryant, Jamie, Watson, Rochelle, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Henskens, Frans, Brown, Christina, Ramanathan, Sundra, Tiley, Campbell, Enjeti, Anoop, Guest, Johanna, Tzelepis, Flora, Paul, Christine, D'Este, Catherine
An exploratory analysis of changes in mental wellbeing following curcumin and fish oil supplementation in middle-aged and older adults
Construction and evaluation of multidomain attention training to improve alertness attention, sustained attention, and visual-spatial attention in older adults with mild cognitive impairment: a randomized controlled trial
- Climans, Seth A., Brandes, Alba A., Phillips, Claire, Roa, Wilson, Wick, Wolfgang, Winch, Chad, Mason, Warren P., Cairncross, J. Gregory, Ding, Keyue, Fay, Michael, Laperriere, Normand, Menten, Johan, Nishikawa, Ryo, O'Callaghan, Christopher J., Perry, James R.
Eating As Treatment (EAT): a stepped-wedge, randomized controlled trial of a health behavior change intervention provided by dietitians to improve nutrition in patients with head and neck cancer undergoing radiation therapy (TROG 12.03)
- Britton, Ben, Baker, Amanda L., Wolfenden, Luke, Wratten, Chris, Bauer, Judith, Beck, Alison K., McCarter, Kristen, Harowfield, Jane, Isenring, Elizabeth, Tang, Colin, Oldmeadow, Chris, Carter, Gregory
Effects of horse-riding therapy and rhythm and music-based therapy on functional mobility in late phase after stroke
Individual placement and support for vocational recovery in first-episode psychosis: randomised controlled trial
- Killackey, Eoin, Allott, Kelly, Baksheev, Gennady, Alvarez-Jimenez, Mario, McGorry, Patrick D., Cotton, Susan M., Jackson, Henry J., Scutella, Rosanna, Tseng, Yi-Ping, Borland, Jeff, Proffitt, Tina-Marie, Hunt, Sally, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Chinnery, Gina
Web-based versus home-based postnatal psychoeducational interventions for first-time mothers: a randomised controlled trial
A randomized controlled trial on mutual support group intervention for families of people with recent-onset psychosis: A four-year follow-up
Exercise Preserves Physical Function in Prostate Cancer Patients with Bone Metastases
- Galvão, Daniel A., Taaffe, Dennis R., Spry, Nigel, Cormie, Prue, Joseph, David, Chambers, Suzanne K., Chee, Raphael, Peddle-Mcintyre, Carolyn J., Hart, Nicolas H., Baumann, Freerk T., Denham, James, Baker, Michael, Newton, Robert U.
A multicomponent school-based intervention in disadvantaged secondary schools to reduce the decline in physical activity associated with adolescence: the Physical Activity 4 Everyone randomized controlled trial
Efficacy of web-based weight loss maintenance programs: a randomized controlled trial comparing standard features versus the addition of enhanced personalized feedback over 12 months
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?