A decision aid for women considering neoadjuvant systemic therapy for operable invasive breast cancer: development and protocol of a phase II evaluation study (ANZ1301 DOMINO)
A practice change intervention to improve antenatal care addressing alcohol consumption by women during pregnancy: research protocol for a randomised stepped-wedge cluster trial
- Kingsland, Melanie, Doherty, Emma, Bennett, Nicole, Hunter, Mandy, Ward, Sarah, Reeves, Penny, Symonds, Ian, Rissel, Chris, Azzopardi, Carol, Searles, Andrew, Gillham, Karen, Elliott, Elizabeth J., Anderson, Amy E., Wiggers, John, Crooks, Kristy, Tully, Belinda, Tremain, Danika, Tsang, Tracey W., Attia, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Dunlop, Adrian J.
- Lupton, Michelle K., Robinson, Gail A., Adam, Robert J., Rose, Stephen, Byrne, Gerard J., Salvado, Olivier, Pachana, Nancy A., Almeida, Osvaldo P., McAloney, Kerrie, Gordon, Scott D., Raniga, Parnesh, Fazlollahi, Amir, Xia, Ying, Ceslis, Amelia, Sonkusare, Saurabh, Zhang, Qing, Kholghi, Mahnoosh, Karunanithi, Mohan, Mosley, Philip E., Lv, Jinglei, Borne, Léonie, Breakspear, Michael, Adsett Jessica, Garden, Natalie, Fripp, Jurgen, Martin, Nicholas G., Guo, Christine C.
A randomised controlled trial of a lifestyle behavioural intervention for patients with low back pain, who are overweight or obese: Study protocol
A randomised trial comparing low-fat diets differing in carbohydrate and protein ratio, combined with regular moderate intensity exercise, on glycaemic control, cardiometabolic risk factors, food cravings, cognitive function and psychological wellbeing in adults with type 2 diabetes: study protocol
- Watson, Nerylee Ann, Dyer, Kathryn Ann, Murphy, Karen Joy, Buckley, Jonathan David, Brinkworth, Grant David, Coates, Alison Mary, Parfitt, Gaynor, Howe, Peter Ranald Charles, Noakes, Manny, Dye, Louise, Chadwick, Helen
A randomised trial investigating the effect on biochemical (PSA) control and survival of different durations of adjuvant androgen deprivation in association with definitive radiation treatment for localised carcinoma of the prostate
- Lamb, David, Joesph, David, Turner, Sandra, Diamond, Terry, Steigler, Allison, Attia, John, Delahunt, Brett, Haworth, Annette, Denham, Jim, Duchesne, Gillian, Atkinson, Chris, Kenny, Lizbeth, Gogna, Kumar, Matthews, John, Spry, Nigel, Tai, Keen-Hun
Interventions implemented through sporting organisations for promoting healthy behaviour or improving health outcomes (protocol)
Interventions in outside‐school hours childcare settings for promoting physical activity amongst schoolchildren aged 4 to 12 years (protocol)
Mechanism evaluation of a lifestyle intervention for patients with musculoskeletal pain who are overweight or obese: protocol for a causal mediation analysis
- Lee, Hopin, Wiggers, John, Robson, Emma K., McAuley, James H., Williams, Christopher M., Kamper, Steven J., Williams, Amanda, O'Brien, Kate M., Hodder, Rebecca K., Wolfenden, Luke, Yoong, Sze Lin, Campbell, Elizabeth, Haskins, Robin
Outpatient interventions for smoking cessation and reduction for adults with a mental disorder (protocol)
Protocol of a multi-centre randomised controlled trial of a web-based information intervention with nurse-delivered telephone support for haematological cancer patients and their support persons
Real-time video counselling for smoking cessation (protocol)
Strategies to improve the implementation of workplace-based policies or practices targeting tobacco, alcohol, diet, physical activity and obesity (protocol)
- Wolfenden, L., Regan, T., Légaré, F., Zomahou, H. T. V., Parmeter, B., Ben Charif, A., Yoong, S. L., Williams, C. M., Wiggers, J., Kingsland, M., Milat, A., Rissel, C., Bauman, A., Booth, D., Farrell, M. M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?