A RE-AIM evaluation of a workplace physical activity microgrant initiative
- Duncan, Mitch J., Caperchione, Cristina M., Corry, Kelly, Van Itallie, Anetta, Vandelanotte, Corneel
A salutogenic program to enhance sense of coherence and quality of life for older people in the community: A feasibility randomized controlled trial and process evaluation
- Tan, Khoon Kiat, Chan, Sally Wai-Chi, Wang, Wenru, Vehviläinen-Julkunen, Katri
Acceptability, usefulness, and satisfaction with a web-based video-tailored physical activity intervention: The TaylorActive randomized controlled trial
- Schoeppe, Stephanie, Duncan, Mitch J., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Mummery, W. Kerry, Rebar, Amanda, Alley, Stephanie, To, Quyen, Short, Camille E., Vandelanotte, Corneel
Associations between program outcomes and adherence to social cognitive theory tasks: process evaluation of the SHED-IT community weight loss trial for men
- Morgan, Philip J., Scott, Hayley A., Young, Myles D., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin
Evaluating Digital Program Support for the Physical Activity 4 Everyone (PA4E1) School Program: Mixed Methods Study
- Mclaughlin, Matthew, Duff, Jed, McKenzie, Tom, Campbell, Elizabeth, Sutherland, Rachel, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke
Examining an Australian physical activity and nutrition intervention using RE-AIM
- Caperchione, Cristina M., Duncan, Mitch, Kolt, Gregory S., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Rosenkranz, Richard R., Maeder, Anthony, Noakes, Manny, Karunanithi, Mohan, Mummery, W. Kerry
Feasibility and preliminary efficacy of the ‘HEYMAN’ healthy lifestyle program for young men: a pilot randomised controlled trial
- Ashton, Lee M., Morgan, Philip J., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E.
Figuring out fidelity: a worked example of the methods used to identify, critique and revise the essential elements of a contextualised intervention in health policy agencies
- Haynes, Abby, Brennan, Sue, Redman, Sally, Williamson, Anna, Gallego, Gisselle, Butow, Phyllis
Gravity separation and flotation of fine particles using the Reflux Classifier platform
- Galvin, Kevin P., Iveson, Simon M.
Implementing a school-based physical activity program: process evaluation and impact on teachers' confidence, perceived barriers and self-perceptions
- Kennedy, Sarah G., Peralta, Louisa R., Lubans, David R., Foweather, Lawrence, Smith, Jordan J.
Perceptions of primiparas on a postnatal psychoeducation programme: the process evaluation
- Shorey, Shefaly, Chan, Sally Wai-chi, Chong, Yap Seng, He, Hong-Gu
Process evaluation of an implementation trial to improve the triage, treatment and transfer of stroke patients in emergency departments (T-3 trial): a qualitative study
- McInnes, Elizabeth, Dale, Simeon, Considine, Julie, McElduff, Patrick, Gerraty, Richard, Fitzgerald, Mark, Ward, Jeanette, D'Este, Catherine, Middleton, Sandy, Craig, Lousie, Phillips, Rosemary, Fasugba, Oyebola, Schadewaldt, Verena, Cheung, N. Wah, Cadilhac, Dominique A., Grimshaw, Jeremy M., Levi, Chris
Process evaluation of text-based support for fathers during the transition to fatherhood (SMS4dads): mechanisms of impact
- Fletcher, Richard, Knight, Tess, Macdonald, Jacqui A., StGeorge, Jennifer
Process evaluation of the 'No Money No Time' healthy eating website promoted using social marketing principles. A case study
- Ashton, Lee M., Rollo, Megan E., Adam, Marc, Burrows, Tracy, Shrewsbury, Vanessa A., Collins, Clare E.
Process evaluation of the Hunter Illawarra kids challenge using parent support study: a multisite randomized controlled trial for the management of child obesity
- Jones, Rachel A., Warren, Janet M., Okely, Anthony D., Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Cliff, Dylan P., Burrows, Tracy, Cleary, Jane, Baur, Louise A.
Process evaluation of the type 2 diabetes mellitus PULSE program randomized controlled trial: recruitment, engagement, and overall satisfaction
- Aguiar, Elroy, Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Young, Myles, Callister, Robin
Processes of behavior change and weight loss in a theory-based weight loss intervention program: a test of the process model for lifestyle behavior change
- Gillison, Fiona, Stathi, Afroditi, Reddy, Prasuna, Perry, Rachel, Taylor, Gordon, Bennett, Paul, Dunbar, James, Greaves, Colin
Quality in acute stroke Care (QASC): process evaluation of an intervention to improve the management of fever, hyperglycemia, and swallowing dysfunction following acute stroke
- Drury, Peta, Levi, Christopher, Ward, Jeanette, Evans, Malcolm, Cadilhac, Dominique, Griffiths, Rhonda, Middleton, Sandy, D'Este, Catherine, McElduff, Patrick, McInnes, Elizabeth, Hardy, Jennifer, Dale, Simeon, Cheung, N. Wah, Grimshaw, Jeremy M., Quinn , Clare
The Aussie-FIT process evaluation: feasibility and acceptability of a weight loss intervention for men, delivered in Australian Football League settings
- Kwasnicka, Dominika, Donnachie, Craig, Olson, Jenny L., Wyke, Sally, Morgan, Philip J., Kerr, Deborah A., Robinson, Suzanne, Quested, Eleanor, Thøgersen-Ntoumani, Cecilie, Hunt, Kate, Gray, Cindy M., Ntoumanis, Nikos, McBride, Hannah, McDonald, Matthew D., Newton, Robert U., Gucciardi, Daniel F.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?