A systematic narrative review of the effectiveness of behavioural smoking cessation interventions in selected disadvantaged groups (2010-2017)
- Wilson, Amanda, Guillaumier, Ashleigh, George, Johnson, Denham, Alexandra, Bonevski, Billie
A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effectiveness of behavioural smoking cessation interventions in selected disadvantaged groups
- Bryant, Jamie, Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Chris, McElduff, Patrick, Attia, John
A systematic review of post-release programs for women exiting prison with substance-use disorders: assessing current programs and weighing the evidence
- Edwards, Layla, Jamieson, Sacha Kendall, Bowman, Julia, Chang, Sungwon, Newton, Josie, Sullivan, Elizabeth
Alcohol and other drug use among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and non-Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander men entering prison in New South Wales
- Doyle, Michael F., Butler, Tony G., Shakeshaft, Anthony, Guthrie, Jill, Reekie, Jo, Schofield, Peter W.
Are prisoners reliable survey respondents?: a validation of self-reported traumatic brain injury (TBI) against hospital medical records
- Schofield, Peter, Butler, Tony, Hollis, Stephanie, D'Este, Catherine
Are we getting value for money from behavioral interventions for offenders? A research note reviewing the economic evaluation literature
- Settumba, Stella Nalukwago, Chambers, Georgina M., Shanahan, Marian, Schofield, Peter, Butler, Tony
Australian Aboriginal women prisoners' experiences of being a mother: a review
- Jones, Jocelyn, Wilson, Mandy, Sullivan, Elizabeth, Atkinson, Lynn, Gilles, Marisa, Simpson, Paul L., Baldry, Eileen, Butler, Tony
Fortifying Sisyphus, or the architectural machinery of modern punishment (1820-1870)
- Chapman, Michael, Ostwald, Michael J.
Healthcare delivery for women in prison: a medical record review
- Abbott, Penelope, Magin, Parker, Hu, Wendy
Holistic conceptualizations of health by incarcerated Aboriginal women in New South Wales, Australia
- Kendall, Sacha, Lighton, Stacey, Sherwood, Juanita, Baldry, Eileen, Sullivan, Elizabeth
Perceived barriers to smoking cessation in selected vulnerable groups: a systematic review of the qualitative and quantitative literature
- Twyman, Laura, Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Christine, Bryant, Jamie
Supporting continuity of care between prison and the community for women in prison: a medical record review
- Abbott, Penelope, Magin, Parker, Lujic, Sanja, Hu, Wendy
Traumatic brain injury rates and sequelae: a comparison of prisoners with a matched community sample in Australia
- Perkes, Iain, Schofield, Peter W., Butler, Tony, Hollis, Stephanie J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?