"Barking up the right tree": challenges for health care reform
- Sturmberg, Joachim P., O'Halloran, Diana E., Jackson, Claire, Mitchell, Christopher D., Martin, Carmel M.
A powerful team: the family physician advocating for patients with a rare disease
A prospective randomised comparison of minor surgery in primary and secondary care: the MISTIC trial
- George, S., Pockney, P., McCabe, C., Primrose, J., Smith, H., Little, P., Kinley, H., Kneebone, R., Lowy, A., Leppard, B., Jayatilleke, N.
A randomised trial deploying a simulation to investigate the impact of hospital discharge letters on patient care in general practice.
- Jiwa, Moyez, Meng, Xingqiong, O'Shea, Carolyn, Magin, Parker, Dadich, Ann, Pillai, Vinita
A role for primary care pharmacists in the management of inflammatory bowel disease? lessons from chronic disease: a systematic review
- Prasad, Sharmila S., Duncanson, Kerith, Keely, Simon, Talley, Nicholas J., Kairuz, Therése, Holtmann, Gerald J., Shah, Ayesha, Walker, Marjorie M.
A systematic review of behavioural weight-loss interventions involving primary-care physicians in overweight and obese primary-care patients (1999-2011).
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Grady, Alice
A web-based clinical decision support tool for primary health care management of back pain: development and mixed methods evaluation
- Peiris, David, Williams, Christopher, Holbrook, Rachel, Lindner, Robyn, Reeve, James, Das, Anurina, Maher, Christopher
Access to chronic disease care in general practice: The acceptability of implementing systematic waiting-room screening using computer-based patient-reported risk status
- Paul, Christine L., Carey, Mariko, Yoong, Sze Lin, D'Este, Catherine, Makeham, Meredith, Henskens, Frans
Accuracy of general practitioner unassisted detection of depression.
- Carey, Mariko, Jones, Kim, Meadows, Graham, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, D'Este, Catherine, Inder, Kerry, Yoong, Sze Lin, Russell, Grant
Acid-suppressive therapy with esomeprazole for relief of unexplained chest pain in primary care: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
- Flook, Nigel W., Moayyedi, Paul, Dent, John, Talley, Nicholas J., Persson, Tore, Karlson, Björn W., Ruth, Magnus
Adverse drug reactions in adult medical inpatients in a South African hospital serving a community with a high HIV/AIDS prevalence: prospective observational study
- Mehta, Ushma, Durrheim, David N., Blockman, Marc, Kredo, Tamara, Gounden, Ronald, Barnes, Karen I.
An Australian community jury to consider case-finding for dementia: differences between informed community preferences and general practice guidelines
- Thomas, Rae, Sims, Rebecca, Beller, Elaine, Scott, Anna M., Doust, Jenny, Le Couteur, David, Pond, Dimity, Loy, Clement, Forlini, Cynthia, Glasziou, Paul
An evaluation of general practice nurses' knowledge of chronic kidney disease risk factors and screening practices following completion of a case study-based asynchronous e-learning module
- Sinclair, Peter M., Kable, Ashley, Levett-Jones, Tracy, Holder, Carl, Oldmeadow, Christopher J.
An evaluation of the additional benefit of population screening for dementia beyond a passive case-finding approach
- Mate, Karen E., Magin, Parker J., Brodaty, Henry, Stocks, Nigel, Gunn, Jane, Disler, Peter B., Marley, John E., Pond, C. Dimity
An evaluation of the prescription of opioids for chronic nonmalignant pain by Australian general practitioners
- Holliday, Simon, Magin, Parker, Dunbabin, Janet, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Henry, Julie-Marie, Lintzeris, Nicholas, Attia, John, Goode, Susan, Dunlop, Adrian
An evaluation of the quality of evidence underpinning diabetes management models: a review of the literature
- Schofield, Deborah, Cunich, Michelle M., Naccarella, Lucio
An internet-based intervention augmented with a diet and physical activity consultation to decrease the risk of dementia in at-risk adults in a primary care setting: pragmatic randomized controlled trial
- Anstey, Kaarin J., Cherbuin, Nicolas, Kim, Sarang, McMaster, Mitchell, D'Este, Catherine, Lautenschlager, Nicola, Rebok, George, McRae, Ian, Torres, Susan J., Cox, Kay L., Pond, Constance Dimity
Anticholinergic medicines in an older primary care population: a cross-sectional analysis of medicines' levels of anticholinergic activity and clinical indications
- Magin, P. J., Morgan, S., Spike, N. A., McArthur, L. A., van Driel, M. L., Tapley, A., McCowan, C., Parkinson, L., Henderson, K. M., Muth, C., Hammer, M. S., Pond, D., Mate, K. E.
Are general practitioners getting the information they need from hospitals and specialists to provide quality cancer care for Indigenous Australians?
- Valery, Patricia C., Bernardes, Christina M., de Witt, Audra, Martin, Jennifer, Walpole, Euan, Garvey, Gail, Williamson, Daniel, Meiklejohn, Judith, Hartel, Gunter, Ratnasekera, Isanka U., Bailie, Ross
Are we preparing Victorian general practice registrars to be confident in all aspects of primary care paediatrics?
- Williames, Suzannah, Temple-Smith, Meredith, Chondros, Patty, Spike, Neil, Salamone, Angelina, Magin, Parker, Hiscock, Harriet, Sanci, Lena
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?