Trends in and risk factors for elevated blood lead concentrations in Broken Hill preschool children in the period 1991 to 1993
Assessment of risk factors for excess weight gain and development of obesity in preschool children in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Energy and macronutrient intakes in preschool children in urban areas of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Huynh, Dieu T. T., Dibley, Michael J., Sibbritt, David W., Tran, Hanh T. M.
Developmental profiles of mucosal immunity in pre-school children
- Ewing, Patricia, Otczyk, Diana C., Occhipinti, Stefano, Kyd, Jennelle M., Gleeson, Maree, Cripps, Allan W.
Associations between characteristics of the home food environment and fruit and vegetable intake in preschool children: a cross-sectional study
- Wyse, Rebecca, Campbell, Elizabeth, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke
Influence of contextual and individual level risk factors on adiposity in a preschool child cohort in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Huynh, Dieu T. T., Dibley, Michael J., Sibbritt, David, Tran, Hanh T. M., Le, Qui T. K.
'I can't relate it to teeth': a qualitative approach to evaluate oral health education materials for preschool children in New South Wales, Australia
- Arora, Amit, McNab, Michelle A., Lewis, Matthew W., Hilton, Glen, Blinkhorn, Anthony S., Schwarz, Eli
Process and impact evaluation of the Romp & Chomp obesity prevention intervention in early childhood settings: lessons learned from implementation in preschools and long day care settings
- de Silva-Sanigorski, Andrea M., Bell, Andrew C., Swinburn, Boyd, Kremer, Peter, Park, Janet, Demajo, Lisa, Smith, Michael, Sharp, Sharon, Nichols, Melanie, Carpenter, Lauren, Boak, Rachel
A randomised controlled trial and mediation analysis of the 'Healthy Habits', telephone-based dietary intervention for preschool children
- Fletcher, Amanda, Wolfenden, Luke, Wyse, Rebecca, Bowman, Jenny, McElduff, Patrick, Duncan, Sarah
Biopower and the "civilisation" of children's bodies in a preschool bathroom: an Australian case study
Breastfeeding for oral health in preschool children
- Arora, Amit, Foster, Jann P., Gillies, Donna, Moxey, Annette J., Moody, Gwen, Curtis, Bradley
Increasing the fruit and vegetable consumption of preschool children
A randomised controlled trial of an intervention to facilitate the implementation of healthy eating and physical activity policies and practices in childcare services.
- Jones, Jannah, Wolfenden, Luke, Wye, Paula, Wiggers, John, Wyse, Rebecca, Finch, Meghan, Yoong, Sze Lin, Dodds, Pennie, Pond, Nicole, Gillham, Karen, Freund, Megan, McElduff, Patrick
Characteristics of the home food environment that mediate immediate and sustained increases in child fruit and vegetable consumption: mediation analysis from the Healthy Habits cluster randomised controlled trial
- Wyse, Rebecca, Wolfenden, Luke, Bisquera, Alessandra
Child physical activity levels and associations with modifiable characteristics in centre-based childcare
- Colin Bell, A., Finch, Meghan, Wolfenden, Luke, Fitzgerald, Michael, Morgan, Philip J., Jones, Jannah, Freund, Megan, Wiggers, John
Shared storybook reading in the preschool setting and considerations for young children's theory of mind development
Examining sensory overresponsiveness in preschool children with retentive fecal incontinence
- Beaudry-Bellefeuille, Isabelle, Lane, Shelly J.
Managing diabetes in preschool children
- Sundberg, Frida, Barnard, Katharine, Rami-Merhar, Birgit, Smart, Carmel E., Hanas, Ragnar, Cato, Allison, de Beaufort, Carine, DiMeglio, Linda A., Dooley, Greg, Hershey, Tamara, Hitchcock, Jeff, Jain, Vandana, Weissberg-Benchell, Jill
Raising boys to be good dads
- Australian Fatherhood Research Network
Dietary intake and food sources of one-carbon metabolism nutrients in preschool aged children
- Taylor, Rachael M., Smith, Roger, Collins, Clare E., Evans, Tiffany-Jane, Hure, Alexis J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?