Sociocultural context and the success of international aid on National Agricultural Advisory Services program in eastern Uganda
- Ariong, Samuel Bernard, Gray, Mel, Davies, Kate
Laughter from Hades: Aristophanic Voice Today*
- Radulović, Ifigenija, Petkovits, Ismene Helen Radoulovits
The livelihoods of Sundanese fishermen in Cijulang Indonesia and their implications for fisheries management
International labour migration, remittances and poverty alleviation in the Philippines
- Acupan, Angelito B., Agbola, Frank W.
Faith, hope and charity
Microfinance, self-reliance and sustainability: the case of a non-governmental organization in Bangladesh
The Malthus effect: population and the liberal government of life
Impact of medical debt on the financial welfare of middle- and low-income families across China
- Li, Jiajing, Jiao, Chen, Nicholas, Stephen, Wang, Jian, Chen, Gong, Chang, Jinghua
Growth faltering as a metric of social exclusion and poverty
Why do women continue to smoke in pregnancy?
- Ebert, Lyn Maxine, Fahy, Kathleen
The family and disability in Ghana: highlighting gaps in achieving social inclusion
- Opoku, Maxwell Peprah, Alupo, Beatrice Atim, Gyamfi, Naomi Gyamfi, Odame, Lois, Mprah, Wisdom Kwadwo, Torgbenu, Eric Lawer, Badu, Eric
What drives international labour migration in the Philippines?
- Agbola, Frank W., Acupan, Angelito B.
Addressing the burden of obesity among disadvantaged families
- Wolfenden, Luke, Falkiner, Maryann, Bell, Colin
Common mental disorders, economic growth and development: economic consequences and measurement issues
- Dzator, Janet, Dzator, Michael, Asante, Felix, Ahiadeke, Clement
Assessing poverty and inequality at a detailed regional level: new advances in spatial microsimulation
- Harding, Ann, Lloyd, Rachel, Bill, Anthea, King, Anthony
Microfinance and poverty reduction: the case of Northeastern Mindanao, the Philippines
Australian workers' narratives about emergency relief and employment service clients: complex issues, simple solutions
- Agllias, Kylie, Howard, Amanda, Schubert, Leanne, Gray, Mel
Families and food: exploring food well-being in poverty
- Voola, Archana, Voola, Ranjit, Wyllie, Jessica, Carlson, Jamie, Sridharan, Srinivas
From Rolling Thunder to reggae: imagining squatter settlements in Papua New Guinea
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?