The influence of ethnicity on health-related quality of life in diabetes mellitus: a population-based, multiethnic study
- Wee, Hwee-Lin, Li, Shu-Chuen, Cheung, Yin-Bun, Fong, Kok-Yong, Thumboo, Julian
Overlap of dyspepsia and gastroesophageal reflux in the general population: one disease or distinct entities?
- Choung, R. S., Locke III, G. R., Schleck, C. D., Zinsmeister, A. R., Talley, N. J.
A randomly selected population sample undergoing colonoscopy: prevalence of the irritable bowel syndrome and the impact of selection factors
- Kjellström, Lars, Molinder, Herdis, Agréus, Lars, Nyhlin, Henry, Talley, Nicholas J., Andreasson, Anna
The effects of ageing on the onset and disappearance of unexplained abdominal pain: a population-based study
- Choung, R. S., Locke, G. R., Schleck, C. D., Zinsmeister, A. R., Talley, N. J.
A population-based study of progression to metastatic prostate cancer in Australia
- Luo, Qingwei, Yu, Xue Qin, Smith, David Paul, O'Connell, Dianne Lesley
Differentiation of functional constipation and constipation predominant irritable bowel syndrome based on Rome III criteria: a population-based study
- Koloski, N. A., Jones, M., Young, M., Talley, N. J.
Undiagnosed and uncontrolled hypertension among the adults in rural Bangladesh: findings from a community-based study
- Khanam, Masuma A., Lindeboom, Wietze, Razzaque, Abdur, Niessen, Louis, Smith, Wayne, Milton, Abul Hasnat
Evidence that independent gut-to-brain and brain-to-gut pathways operate in the irritable bowel syndrome and functional dyspepsia: a 1-year population-based prospective study
- Koloski, N. A., Jones, M., Talley, N. J.
Prevalence and relationship between gastrointestinal symptoms among individuals of different body mass index: a population-based study
- Eslick, Guy D., Talley, Nicholas J.
Colorectal cancer metastatic disease progression in Australia: a population-based analysis
- Luo, Qingwei, O'Connell, Dianne L., Kahn, Clare, Yu, Xue Qin
Multiple functional gastrointestinal disorders linked to gastroesophageal reflux and somatization: a population-based study
- Choung, R. S., Richard Locke, G., Schleck, C. D., Zinsmeister, A. R., Talley, N. J.
Therapy access among children with autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, and attention-deficit-hyperactivity disorder: a population-based study
- Benevides, Teal W., Carretta, Henry J., Ivey, Carole K., Lane, Shelly J.
Morbidity burden and community-based palliative care are associated with rates of hospital use by people with schizophrenia in the last year of life: a population-based matched cohort study
- Spilsbury, Katrina, Rosenwax, Lorna, Brameld, Kate, Kelly, Brian, Arendts, Glenn
Consistency and Inconsistency of Young Women's Reporting of Intimate Partner Violence in a Population-Based Study
- Rowlands, Ingrid J., Holder, Carl, Forder, Peta M., Hegarty, Kelsey, Dobson, Annette J., Loxton, Deborah
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?