A novel self-sensing technique for tapping-mode atomic force microscopy
- Ruppert, Michael G., Moheimani, S. O. Reza
A serial-kinematic nanopositioner for high-speed atomic force microscopy
- Wadikhaye, Sachin P., Yong, Yuen Kuan, Reza Moheimani, S. O.
A survey of control issues in nanopositioning
- Devasia, Santosh, Eleftheriou, Evangelos, Moheimani, S. O. Reza
AFM cantilever design for multimode Q control: arbitrary placement of higher order modes
- Moore, Steven Ian, Ruppert, Michael G., Yong, Yuen Kuan
Atomic force microscopy with a 12-electrode piezoelectric tube scanner
- Yong, Yuen K., Ahmed, Bilal, Moheimani, S. O. Reza
Charge driven piezoelectric actuators for structural vibration control: Issues and implementation
- Vautier, Benjamin Jean Guillaume, Moheimani, S. O. Reza
Design and characterization of a miniature monolithic piezoelectric hexapod robot
- Rios, Shannon A., Fleming, Andrew J., Yong, Yuen Kuan
Distributed Hammerstein Modeling for Cross-Coupling Effect of Multiaxis Piezoelectric Micropositioning Stages
- Zhang, Hai-Tao, Hu, Bo, Li, Linlin, Chen, Zhiyong, Wu, Dongrui, Xu, Bowen, Huang, Xiang, Gu, Guoying, Yuan, Ye
Fast scanning using piezoelectric tube nanopositioners: a negative imaginary approach
- Bhikkaji, B., Moheimani, S. O. R.
Making a commercial atomic force microscope more accurate and faster using positive position feedback control
- Mahmood, I. A., Moheimani, S. O. Reza
Note: An improved low-frequency correction technique for piezoelectric force sensors in high-speed nanopositioning systems
- Yong, Yuen K., Fleming, Andrew J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?