Clinician factors associated with prescribing nicotine replacement therapy in pregnancy: a cross-sectional survey of Australian obstetricians and general practitioners
- Bar-Zeev, Yael, Bonevski, Billie, Gruppetta, Maree, Twyman, Laura, Atkins, Lou, Palazzi, Kerrin, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Gould, Gillian S.
Cooperative partnerships or conflict-of-interest? A national survey of interaction between the pharmaceutical industry and medical organizations
- Kerridge, I., Maguire, Jane, Newby, David A., McNeill, P. M., Henry, David, Hill, Suzanne, Day, R., Macdonald, G., Stokes, Barrie J., Henderson, Kim M.
Discordance in perceived needs between patients and physicians in oncology practice: a nationwide survey in Korea
- Shin, Dong Wook, Kim, So Young, Cho, Juhee, Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Guallar, Eliseo, Chai, Gyu Young, Kim, Hak-Soon, Park, Bo Ram, Park, Eun-Cheol, Park, Jong-Hyock
Effect of attitudes towards patients on sexual history taking: a survey of Iranian-American physicians in California, USA
- Rashidian, Mitra, Minichiello, Victor, Knutsen, Synnove F., Ghamsary, Mark
Enablers of the implementation of tissue plasminogen activator in acute stroke care: a cross-sectional survey
- Grady, Alice, Bryant, Jamie, Carey, Mariko, Paul, Chris, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Experiences of occupational violence in Australian urban general practice: a cross-sectional study of GPs
- Magin, Parker J., Adams, Jon, Sibbritt, David W., Joy, Elyssa, Ireland, Malcolm C.
Influence of rurality on general practitioner registrars' participation in their practice's after-hours roster: A cross-sectional study
- Morgan, Tobias, Tapley, Amanda, Magin, Parker, Davey, Andrew, Holliday, Elizabeth, Fielding, Alison, van Driel, Mieke, Ball, Jean, Spike, Neil, FitzGerald, Kristen, Morgan, Simon
Mandatory disclosure of pharmaceutical industry-funded events for health professionals
- Robertson, Jane, Moynihan, Ray, Walkom, Emily, Bero, Lisa, Henry, David
Pain, sympathy and the medical encounter between the mid eighteenth and the mid twentieth centuries
Regional disparities in health care resources in traditional Chinese medicine county hospitals in China
- Zhu, Dawei, Shi, Xuefeng, Nicholas, Stephen, He, Ping
Specificity of early-career general practitioners' problem formulations in patients presenting with dizziness: A cross-sectional analysis
- Ledger, Jocelyn, Tapley, Amanda, Levi, Christopher, Davey, Andrew, van Driel, Mieke, Holliday, Elizabeth G., Ball, Jean, Fielding, Alison, Spike, Neil, Fitzgerald, Kristen, Magin, Parker
The effectiveness of nutrition counselling by Australian General Practitioners
- Nicholas, Lisa, Pond, Dimity, Roberts, D. C. K.
The historical decline of tobacco smoking among Australian physicians: 1964-1997
- Smith, Derek R., Leggat, Peter A.
The historical decline of tobacco smoking among United States physicians: 1949-1984
The increasing involvement of physicians in complementary and alternative medicine: considerations of professional regulation and patient safety
- Ries, Nola M., Fisher, Katherine J.
The seduction of autonomy: countertransference and physician aid in dying
- Kelly, Brian, Varghese, Francis T. N.
Tobacco smoking among Italian physicians and the role of occupational medicine (editorial)
- Smith, D. R., L'Abbate, N., Lorusso, A.
What reason can do for clinical moral perception (commentary)
- Hoffmaster, Barry, Hooker, Cliff
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?