Factors related to thumb pain in physiotherapists
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Rivett, Darren A., Chiarelli, Pauline, Bates, Angela M., Rowe, Lindsay J.
Management of sternal precautions following median sternotomy by physical therapists in Australia: a web-based survey
- Tuyl, Lara J., Mackney, Jennifer H., Johnston, Catherine L.
Rehabilitation of stroke patients using traditional Thai massage, herbal treatments and physical therapies
- Sibbritt, David, van der Riet, Pamela, Dedkhard, Saowapa, Srithong, Kannapatch
Home-based reach-to-grasp training for people after stroke: study protocol for a feasibility randomized controlled trial
- Turton, Allie J., Cunningham, Paul, Heron, Emma, van Wijck, Frederike, Sackley, Cath, Rogers, Chris, Wheatley, Keith, Jowett, Sue, Wolf, Steven L., van Vliet, Paulette
FAST INdiCATE Trial protocol. Clinical efficacy of functional strength training for upper limb motor recovery early after stroke: neural correlates and prognostic indicators
- Pomeroy, Valerie M., Ward, Nick S., Walker, Andrew A., Kennedy, Niamh, Barton, Garry, Greenwood, Richard J., McConnachie, Alex, Johansen-Berg, Heidi, van Vliet, Paulette, Burridge, Jane, Hunter, Susan M., Lemon, Roger N., Rothwell, John, Weir, Christopher J., Wing, Alan
Idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus, what is the physiotherapist's role in assessment for surgery?
- Gallagher, Ryan, Osmotherly, Peter, Chiarelli, Pauline
Weight management including dietary and physical activity advice provided by Australian physiotherapists: a pilot cross-sectional survey
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Carter, Amy E., Guest, Maya, Collins, Clare E., James, Carol, Kable, Ashley K., Ashby, Samantha E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
Female pelvic floor dysfunctions and evidence-based physical therapy:lifestyle interventions
Influence of clinician characteristics and operational factors on recruitment of participants with low back pain: an observational study
- Steffens, Daniel, Maher, Chris G., Ferreira, Manuela L., Hancock, Mark J., Pereira, Leani S. M., Williams, Christopher M., Latimer, Jane
Maximizing shoulder function after accessory nerve injury and neck dissection surgery: a multicenter randomized controlled trial
- McGarvey, Aoife C., Hoffman, Gary R., Osmotherly, Peter G., Chiarelli, Pauline E.
Additional weekend therapy may reduce length of rehabilitation stay after stroke: a meta-analysis of individual patient data
- English, Coralie, Shields, Nora, Hillier, Susan, Brusco, Natasha K., Taylor, Nichokas F., Watts, Jennifer J., Peiris, Casey, Bernhardt, Julie, Crotty, Maria, Esterman, Adrian, Segal, Leonie
Task-specific reach-to-grasp training after stroke: development and description of a home-based intervention
- Cunningham, Paul, Turton, Allie J., Van Wijck, Frederike, Van Vliet, Paulette
Using the TIDieR checklist to standardize the description of a functional strength training intervention for the upper limb after stroke
- van Vliet, Paulette, Hunter, Susan M., Donaldson, Catherine, Pomeroy, Valerie
Physiotherapists' perceptions of patient adherence to prescribed self-management strategies: a cross-sectional survey of Australian physiotherapists
- Peek, Kerry, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Mackenzie, Lisa
Therapy access among children with autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, and attention-deficit-hyperactivity disorder: a population-based study
- Benevides, Teal W., Carretta, Henry J., Ivey, Carole K., Lane, Shelly J.
Comparison of downstream health care utilization, costs, and long-term opioid use: physical therapist management versus opioid therapy management after arthroscopic hip surgery
- Rhon, Daniel I., Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Cleland, Joshua A., Greenlee, Tina A., Sissel, Charles D., Cook, Chad E.
Intensive therapy after botulinum toxin in adults with spasticity after stroke versus botulinum toxin alone or therapy alone: a pilot, feasibility randomized trial
- Lannin, Natasha A., Ada, Louise, Levy, Tamina, English, Coralie, Ratcliffe, Julie, Sindhusake, Doungkamol, Crotty, Maria
Simulation as a component of introductory physiotherapy clinical placements
- Johnston, Catherine, Wilson, Jake C., Wakely, Luke, Walmsley, Sarah, Newstead, Clint J.
The influence of dosing on effect size of exercise therapy for musculoskeletal foot and ankle disorders: a systematic review
- Young, Jodi L., Rhon, Daniel I., de Zoete, Rutger M. J., Cleland, Joshua A., Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
The influence of exercise dosing on outcomes in patients with knee disorders: A systematic review
- Young, Jodi L., Rhon, Daniel I., Cleland, Joshua A., Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?