A systematic review highlights the need to improve the quality and applicability of trials of physical therapy interventions for low back pain
- Cashin, Aidan G., Lee, Hopin, Bagg, Matthew K., O'Hagan, Edel, Traeger, Adrian C., Kamper, Steven J., Folly, Thiago, Jones, Matthew D., Booth, John, McAuley, James H.
Additional weekend therapy may reduce length of rehabilitation stay after stroke: a meta-analysis of individual patient data
- English, Coralie, Shields, Nora, Hillier, Susan, Brusco, Natasha K., Taylor, Nichokas F., Watts, Jennifer J., Peiris, Casey, Bernhardt, Julie, Crotty, Maria, Esterman, Adrian, Segal, Leonie
Comparison of downstream health care utilization, costs, and long-term opioid use: physical therapist management versus opioid therapy management after arthroscopic hip surgery
- Rhon, Daniel I., Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Cleland, Joshua A., Greenlee, Tina A., Sissel, Charles D., Cook, Chad E.
Development of a survey instrument to explore the characteristics of Australian private physiotherapy practitioners' interprofessional interactions
- Seaton, Jack A., Jones, Anne, Johnston, Catherine L., Francis, Karen
Dry needling provided by physical therapists for the management of musculoskeletal pain conditions
Factors related to thumb pain in physiotherapists
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Rivett, Darren A., Chiarelli, Pauline, Bates, Angela M., Rowe, Lindsay J.
FAST INdiCATE Trial protocol. Clinical efficacy of functional strength training for upper limb motor recovery early after stroke: neural correlates and prognostic indicators
- Pomeroy, Valerie M., Ward, Nick S., Walker, Andrew A., Kennedy, Niamh, Barton, Garry, Greenwood, Richard J., McConnachie, Alex, Johansen-Berg, Heidi, van Vliet, Paulette, Burridge, Jane, Hunter, Susan M., Lemon, Roger N., Rothwell, John, Weir, Christopher J., Wing, Alan
Female pelvic floor dysfunctions and evidence-based physical therapy:lifestyle interventions
Home-based reach-to-grasp training for people after stroke: study protocol for a feasibility randomized controlled trial
- Turton, Allie J., Cunningham, Paul, Heron, Emma, van Wijck, Frederike, Sackley, Cath, Rogers, Chris, Wheatley, Keith, Jowett, Sue, Wolf, Steven L., van Vliet, Paulette
Idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus, what is the physiotherapist's role in assessment for surgery?
- Gallagher, Ryan, Osmotherly, Peter, Chiarelli, Pauline
Influence of clinician characteristics and operational factors on recruitment of participants with low back pain: an observational study
- Steffens, Daniel, Maher, Chris G., Ferreira, Manuela L., Hancock, Mark J., Pereira, Leani S. M., Williams, Christopher M., Latimer, Jane
Intensive therapy after botulinum toxin in adults with spasticity after stroke versus botulinum toxin alone or therapy alone: a pilot, feasibility randomized trial
- Lannin, Natasha A., Ada, Louise, Levy, Tamina, English, Coralie, Ratcliffe, Julie, Sindhusake, Doungkamol, Crotty, Maria
Management of sternal precautions following median sternotomy by physical therapists in Australia: a web-based survey
- Tuyl, Lara J., Mackney, Jennifer H., Johnston, Catherine L.
Many physiotherapists lack preparedness to prescribe physical activity and exercise to people with musculoskeletal pain: a multi-national survey
- Barton, C. J., King, M. G., Dascombe, B., Taylor, N. F., de Oliveira Silva, D., Holden, S., Goff, A. J., Takarangi, K., Shields, N.
Maximizing shoulder function after accessory nerve injury and neck dissection surgery: a multicenter randomized controlled trial
- McGarvey, Aoife C., Hoffman, Gary R., Osmotherly, Peter G., Chiarelli, Pauline E.
Physiotherapists' perceptions of patient adherence to prescribed self-management strategies: a cross-sectional survey of Australian physiotherapists
- Peek, Kerry, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Mackenzie, Lisa
Rehabilitation of stroke patients using traditional Thai massage, herbal treatments and physical therapies
- Sibbritt, David, van der Riet, Pamela, Dedkhard, Saowapa, Srithong, Kannapatch
Simulation as a component of introductory physiotherapy clinical placements
- Johnston, Catherine, Wilson, Jake C., Wakely, Luke, Walmsley, Sarah, Newstead, Clint J.
Task-specific reach-to-grasp training after stroke: development and description of a home-based intervention
- Cunningham, Paul, Turton, Allie J., Van Wijck, Frederike, Van Vliet, Paulette
The influence of dosing on effect size of exercise therapy for musculoskeletal foot and ankle disorders: a systematic review
- Young, Jodi L., Rhon, Daniel I., de Zoete, Rutger M. J., Cleland, Joshua A., Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?