Many physiotherapists lack preparedness to prescribe physical activity and exercise to people with musculoskeletal pain: a multi-national survey
- Barton, C. J., King, M. G., Dascombe, B., Taylor, N. F., de Oliveira Silva, D., Holden, S., Goff, A. J., Takarangi, K., Shields, N.
Therapy access among children with autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, and attention-deficit-hyperactivity disorder: a population-based study
- Benevides, Teal W., Carretta, Henry J., Ivey, Carole K., Lane, Shelly J.
When Treating Coexisting Low Back Pain and Hip Impairments, Focus on the Back: Adding Specific Hip Treatment Does Not Yield Additional Benefits-A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Burns, Scott A., Cleland, Joshua A., Rivett, Darren A., O'Hara, Michael C., Egan, William, Pandya, Jeevan, Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
A systematic review highlights the need to improve the quality and applicability of trials of physical therapy interventions for low back pain
- Cashin, Aidan G., Lee, Hopin, Bagg, Matthew K., O'Hagan, Edel, Traeger, Adrian C., Kamper, Steven J., Folly, Thiago, Jones, Matthew D., Booth, John, McAuley, James H.
Female pelvic floor dysfunctions and evidence-based physical therapy:lifestyle interventions
Task-specific reach-to-grasp training after stroke: development and description of a home-based intervention
- Cunningham, Paul, Turton, Allie J., Van Wijck, Frederike, Van Vliet, Paulette
Additional weekend therapy may reduce length of rehabilitation stay after stroke: a meta-analysis of individual patient data
- English, Coralie, Shields, Nora, Hillier, Susan, Brusco, Natasha K., Taylor, Nichokas F., Watts, Jennifer J., Peiris, Casey, Bernhardt, Julie, Crotty, Maria, Esterman, Adrian, Segal, Leonie
Idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus, what is the physiotherapist's role in assessment for surgery?
- Gallagher, Ryan, Osmotherly, Peter, Chiarelli, Pauline
Dry needling provided by physical therapists for the management of musculoskeletal pain conditions
Dry needling adds no benefit to the treatment of neck pain: A sham-controlled randomized clinical trial with 1-year follow-up
- Gattie, Eric, Cleland, Joshua A., Pandya, Jeevan, Snodgrass, Suzanne
Simulation as a component of introductory physiotherapy clinical placements
- Johnston, Catherine, Wilson, Jake C., Wakely, Luke, Walmsley, Sarah, Newstead, Clint J.
Intensive therapy after botulinum toxin in adults with spasticity after stroke versus botulinum toxin alone or therapy alone: a pilot, feasibility randomized trial
- Lannin, Natasha A., Ada, Louise, Levy, Tamina, English, Coralie, Ratcliffe, Julie, Sindhusake, Doungkamol, Crotty, Maria
Maximizing shoulder function after accessory nerve injury and neck dissection surgery: a multicenter randomized controlled trial
- McGarvey, Aoife C., Hoffman, Gary R., Osmotherly, Peter G., Chiarelli, Pauline E.
Physiotherapists' perceptions of patient adherence to prescribed self-management strategies: a cross-sectional survey of Australian physiotherapists
- Peek, Kerry, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Mackenzie, Lisa
FAST INdiCATE Trial protocol. Clinical efficacy of functional strength training for upper limb motor recovery early after stroke: neural correlates and prognostic indicators
- Pomeroy, Valerie M., Ward, Nick S., Walker, Andrew A., Kennedy, Niamh, Barton, Garry, Greenwood, Richard J., McConnachie, Alex, Johansen-Berg, Heidi, van Vliet, Paulette, Burridge, Jane, Hunter, Susan M., Lemon, Roger N., Rothwell, John, Weir, Christopher J., Wing, Alan
Comparison of downstream health care utilization, costs, and long-term opioid use: physical therapist management versus opioid therapy management after arthroscopic hip surgery
- Rhon, Daniel I., Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Cleland, Joshua A., Greenlee, Tina A., Sissel, Charles D., Cook, Chad E.
Development of a survey instrument to explore the characteristics of Australian private physiotherapy practitioners' interprofessional interactions
- Seaton, Jack A., Jones, Anne, Johnston, Catherine L., Francis, Karen
Rehabilitation of stroke patients using traditional Thai massage, herbal treatments and physical therapies
- Sibbritt, David, van der Riet, Pamela, Dedkhard, Saowapa, Srithong, Kannapatch
Weight management including dietary and physical activity advice provided by Australian physiotherapists: a pilot cross-sectional survey
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Carter, Amy E., Guest, Maya, Collins, Clare E., James, Carol, Kable, Ashley K., Ashby, Samantha E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
Factors related to thumb pain in physiotherapists
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Rivett, Darren A., Chiarelli, Pauline, Bates, Angela M., Rowe, Lindsay J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?