A feasibility randomised controlled trial of Novel Activity Management in severe ASthma-Tailored Exercise (NAMASTE): yoga and mindfulness
A gender-sensitised weight-loss and healthy living program for men with overweight and obesity in Australian Football League settings (Aussie-FIT): a pilot randomised controlled trial
- Kwasnicka, Domiika, Ntoumanis, Nikos, Wyke, Sally, Morgan, Philip J., Robinson, Suzanne, Makate, Marshall, Quested, Elanor, Hunt, Kate, Gray, Cindy M., Newton, Robert U., Gucciardi, Daniel F., Thøgersen-Ntoumani, Cecilie, Olson, Jenny L., McVeigh, Joanne, Kerr, Deborah A.
Effectiveness of individual real-time video counseling on smoking, nutrition, alcohol, physical activity, and obesity health risks: systematic review
Efficacy of a multi-component m-health weight-loss intervention in overweight and obese adults: A randomised controlled trial
- Duncan, Mitch J., Fenton, Sasha, Rayward, Anna T., Stamatakis, Emmanuel, Vandelanotte, Corneel, Burrows, Tracy L., Brown, Wendy J., Collins, Clare E., Glozier, Nicholas, Kolt, Gregory S., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Morgan, Philip J., Murawski, Beatrice, Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
Efficacy of an m-Health physical activity and sleep intervention to improve sleep quality in middle-aged adults: the Refresh Study randomized controlled trial
Non-wear or sleep? Evaluation of five non-wear detection algorithms for raw accelerometer data
Preventive care for physical activity and fruit and vegetable consumption: a survey of family carer expectations of health service delivery for people with a mental health condition
Scale-up of the Physical Activity 4 Everyone (PA4E1) intervention in secondary schools: 12-month implementation outcomes from a cluster randomized controlled trial
- Sutherland, Rachel, Campbell, Elizabeth, Reeves, Penny, Williams, Mandy, Kajons, Nicole, Bailey, Andrew, Boyer, James, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Davies, Lynda, McKenzie, Tom, Hollis, Jenna, Wiggers, John, McLaughlin, Matthew, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Gillham, Karen, Oldmeadow, Chris, Searles, Andrew
Scheduling frequent opportunities for outdoor free-play – a simple approach to increasing physical activity in childcare
The combined effects of physical activity and sleep on the health and wellbeing of middle-aged adults
A cluster randomised controlled trial of an intervention to increase physical activity of preschool-aged children attending early childhood and care: study protocol for the 'Everybody Energise' trial
- Delaney, Tessa, Jackson, Jacklyn K., Lum, Melanie, Colliver, Yeshe, Hernandez, Lara, Yoong, Sze Lin, Jones, Jannah, Hall, Alix, Dives, Ashleigh, Wedesweiler, Taya, Campbell, Libby, Nathan, Nicole, Romiti, Maria, Trost, Stewart G.
A cluster randomised controlled trial of an intervention to increase the implementation of school physical activity policies and guidelines: study protocol for the physically active children in education (PACE) study
- Nathan, Nicole, Wiggers, John, Gillham, Karen, Duggan, Bernadette, Chad, Sally, McCarthy, Nicole, Pettett, Matthew, Jackson, Rebecca, Reilly, Kathryn, Herrmann, Vanessa, Hope, Kirsty, Shoesmith, Adam, Bauman, Adrian E., Wolfenden, Luke, Rissel, Chris, Searles, Andrew, Reeves, Penny, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Naylor, Patti-Jean, Cradock, Angie L., Sutherland, Rachel
A cluster randomised trial of an intervention to increase the implementation of physical activity practices in secondary schools: study protocol for scaling up the Physical Activity 4 Everyone (PA4E1) program
- Sutherland, Rachel, Campbell, Elizabeth, Williams, Mandy, Evans, Nicole, Bailey, Andrew, Morrison, Ross, McLaughlin, Matthew, Wiggers, John, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Gillham, Karen, Oldmeadow, Chris, Searles, Andrew, Reeves, Penny
A randomised controlled trial of performance review and facilitated feedback to increase implementation of healthy eating and physical activity-promoting policies and practices in centre-based childcare
A survey of the prevalence of modifiable health risk behaviours among carers of people with a mental illness
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?