A comparative study of oxidative DNA damage in mammalian spermatozoa
- Bennetts, Liga Elizabeth, Aitken, Robert John
A Kinase Anchor Protein 4 is vulnerable to oxidative adduction in male germ cells
- Nixon, Brett, Bernstein, Ilana R., De Iuliis, Geoffry N., Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Cafe, Shenae L., Delehedde, Maryse, Sergeant, Nicolas, Anderson, Amanda L., Trigg, Natalie A., Eamens, Andrew L., Lord, Tessa, Dun, Matthew D.
A novel antioxidant formulation designed to treat male infertility associated with oxidative stress: promising preclinical evidence from animal models
- Gharagozloo, P., Gutierrez-Adan, A., Drevet, J. R., Aitken, R. J., Champroux, A., Noblanc, A., Kocer, A., Calle, A., Perez-Cerezales, S., Pericuesta, E., Polhemus, A., Moazamian, A.
A novel pathway for the induction of DNA damage in human spermatozoa involving extracellular cell-free DNA
- Aitken, Robert John, Whiting, Sara, Connaughton, Haley, Curry, Ben, Reinheimer, Torsten, van Duin, Marcel
Accumulation of electrophilic aldehydes during postovulatory aging of mouse oocytes causes reduced fertility, oxidative stress, and apoptosis
- Lord, Tessa, Martin, Jacinta H., Aitken, R. John
Accumulation of Seminolipid in Sertoli Cells Is Associated with Increased Levels of Reactive Oxygen Species and Male Subfertility: Studies in Aging Arsa Null Male Mice
- Kongmanas, Kessiri, Saewu, Arpornrad, Kiattiburut, Wongsakorn, Baker, Mark A., Faull, Kym F., Burger, Dylan, Tanphaichitr, Nongnuj
Acid-adapted microalgae exhibit phenotypic changes for their survival in acid mine drainage samples
- Abinandan, Sudharsanam, Perera, Isiri Adhiwarie, Subashchandrabose, Suresh R., Venkateswarlu, Kadiyala, Cole, Nicole, Megharaj, Mallavarapu
Ad libitum Mediterranean diet reduces subcutaneous but not visceral fat in patients with coronary heart disease: a randomised controlled pilot study
- Mayr, Hannah L., Itsiopoulos, Catherine, Tierney, Audrey C., Kucianski, Teagan, Radcliffe, Jessica, Garg, Manohar, Willcox, Jane, Thomas, Colleen J.
Airway and circulating levels of carotenoids in asthma and healthy controls
- Wood, Lisa G., Garg, Manohar L., Blake, Robert J., Garcia-Caraballo, Sonia, Gibson, Peter G.
Analysis of the effects of polyphenols on human spermatozoa reveals unexpected impacts on mitochondrial membrane potential, oxidative stress and DNA integrity; implications for assisted reproductive technology
- Aitken, R. J., Muscio, L., Whiting, S., Connaughton, H. S., Fraser, B. A., Nixon, B., Smith, N. D., De Iuliis, G. N.
Analysis of the relationships between oxidative stress, DNA damage and sperm vitality in a patient population: development of diagnostic criteria
- Aitken, R. John, De Iuliis, Geoffry N., Finnie, Jane M., Hedges, Andrew, McLachlan, Robert I.
Animal models of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Fricker, Michael, Deane, Andrew, Hansbro, Philip M.
Antenatal prevention of cerebral palsy and childhood disability: is the impossible possible?
- Ellery, Stacey J., Kelleher, Meredith, Grigsby, Peta, Burd, Irina, Derks, Jan B., Hirst, Jon, Miller, Suzanne L., Sherman, Larry S., Tolcos, Mary, Walker, David W.
Antioxidant Effects of a Polyphenol-Rich Dietary Supplement Incorporating Pinus massoniana Bark Extract in Healthy Older Adults: A Two-Arm, Parallel Group, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial
- Ferguson, Jessica J. A., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Bentley, David, Garg, Manohar L.
Antioxidant restriction and oxidative stress in short-duration exhaustive exercise
- Watson, Trent A., Callister, Robin, Taylor, Robert D., Sibbritt, David W., MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley K., Garg, Manohar L.
Antioxidant-restricted diet reduces plasma nonesterified fatty acids in trained athletes (Communication)
- Watson, Trent A., Blake, Robert J., Callister, Robin, Garg, Manohar Lal
Apoptosis and DNA damage in human spermatozoa
- Aitken, R. John, Koppers, Adam J.
Autophagy in female fertility: a role in oxidative stress and aging
- Peters, Alexandra E., Mihalas, Bettina P., Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Roman, Shaun D., Nixon, Brett, Sutherland, Jessie M.
Beyond the obvious: smoking and respiratory infection implications on Alzheimer's disease
- Wadhwa, Ridhima, Paudel, Keshav Raj, Mehta, Meenu, Shukla, Shakti D., Sunkara, Krishna, Prasher, Parteek, Panth, Nisha, Goyal, Rohit, Chellappan, Dinesh Kumar, Gupta, Gaurav, Hansbro, Philip M., Aljabali, Alaa A. A., Tambuwala, Murtaza M., Dua, Kamal
Biomarkers of lipid peroxidation, airway inflammation and asthma
- Wood, L. G., Gibson, P. G., Garg, M. L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?