Relationships between nutritional knowledge, obesity, and sleep disorder severity
- Rose, Shiho, Pretto, Jeffrey, Paul, Christine, Emmett, Brooke, Hensley, Michael, Henskens, Frans
A randomized controlled trial of nurse-led care for symptomatic moderate-severe obstructive sleep apnea
- Antic, Nick A., Buchan, Catherine, Esterman, Adrian, Hensley, Michael, Naughton, Matthew T., Rowland, Sharn, Williamson, Bernadette, Windler, Samantha, Eckermann, Simon, McEvoy, R. Doug
Cardiorespiratory phase-coupling is reduced in patients with obstructive sleep apnea
- Kabir, Muammar M., Dimitri, Hany, Sanders, Prashanthan, Antic, Ral, Nalivaiko, Eugene, Abbott, Derek, Baumert, Mathias
Metabolic syndrome and the lung
- Baffi, Cynthia W., Wood, Lisa, Winnica, Daniel, Strollo, Patrick J., Gladwin, Mark T., Que, Loretta G., Holguin, Fernando
Facial phenotyping by quantitative photography reflects craniofacial morphology measured on magnetic resonance imaging in Icelandic sleep apnea patients
- Sutherland, Kate, Schwab, Richard J., Maislin, Greg, Lee, Richard W. W., Benedikstdsottir, Bryndis, Pack, Allan I., Gislason, Thorarinn, Juliusson, Sigurdur, Cistulli, Peter A.
Role of paediatric intensive care following adenotonsillectomy for severe obstructive sleep apnoea: criteria for elective admission
- Walker, P., Whitehead, B., Rowley, M.
Performance of screening questionnaires for obstructive sleep apnea during pregnancy: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Tantrakul, Visasiri, Numthavaj, Pawin, Guilleminault, Christian, McEvoy, Mark, Panburana, Panyu, Khaing, Win, Attia, John, Thakkinstian, Ammarin
Polysomnographic outcome of adenotonsillectomy for obstructive sleep apnea in children under 5 years old
- Walker, Paul, Whitehead, Bruce, Gulliver, Tanya
Decoding causal links between sleep apnea and alzheimer's disease
- Ferini-Strambi, Luigi, Hensley, Michael, Salsone, Maria
Craniofacial phenotyping in Chinese and caucasian patients with sleep apnea: Influence of ethnicity and sex
- Sutherland, Kate, Lee, Richard W. W., Chan, Tat On, Ng, Susanna, Hui, David S., Cistulli, Peter A.
Feasibility of Online Haemodiafiltration in Sleep Apnoea: A Randomized Crossover Study
- Chu, Ginger, Suthers, Belinda, Paech, Gemma M., Eyeington, Lana, Gunawardhana, Lakshitha, Palazzi, Kerrin, McDonald, Vanessa M., Choi, Peter
Asthma and Three Colinear Comorbidities: Obesity, OSA, and GERD
- Althoff, Meghan D., Ghincea, Alexander, Wood, Lisa G., Holguin, Fernando, Sharma, Sunita
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?