‘Obesity is killing our people’: social constructions of obesity and the impact on the health and well–being of Maori and Pacific Island migrants in Australia
Young children, adolescent girls and women with type 1 diabetes are more overweight and obese than reference populations, and this is associated with increased cardiovascular risk factors
- Marlow, A. L., Rowe, Christopher W., Anderson, D., Wynne, K., King, B. R., Howley, P., Smart, C. E.
Young adult males' motivators and perceived barriers towards eating healthily and being active: a qualitative study
- Ashton, Lee M., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Rollo, Megan E., Morgan, Philip J., Thompson, Debbe I., Collins, Clare E.
Workday sitting time and marital status: novel pretreatment predictors of weight loss in overweight and obese men
- Morgan, Philip J., Hollis, Jenna L., Young, Myles D., Collins, Clare E., Teixeira, Pedro J.
Which behaviour change techniques within interventions to prevent weight gain and/or initiate weight loss improve adiposity outcomes in young adults? A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Ashton, Lee M., Sharkey, Thomas, Whatnall, Megan C., Haslam, Rebecca L., Bezzina, Aaron, Aguiar, Elroy J., Collins, Clare E., Hutchesson, Melinda J.
Where do adolescents eat less-healthy foods? Correspondence analysis and logistic regression results from the UK national diet and nutrition survey
- Palla, Luigi, Chapman, Andrew, Beh, Eric, Pot, Gerda, Almiron-Roig, Eva
Weight management interventions targeting young women : a systematic review
- Hutchesson, Melinda J., Hulst, Judith, Collins, Clare E.
Weight management including dietary and physical activity advice provided by Australian physiotherapists: a pilot cross-sectional survey
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Carter, Amy E., Guest, Maya, Collins, Clare E., James, Carol, Kable, Ashley K., Ashby, Samantha E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
Weight management advice for clients with overweight or obesity: allied health professional survey
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Guest, Maya, Kable, Ashley K., James, Carole, Ashby, Samantha E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Collins, Clare E.
Weight loss in obese children with asthma-is it important?
- McLoughlin, Rebecca F., Berthon, Bronwyn S., Wood, Lisa G.
Weight Loss and Short-Chain Fatty Acids Reduce Systemic Inflammation in Monocytes and Adipose Tissue Macrophages from Obese Subjects
- Eslick, Shaun, Williams, Evan J., Berthon, Bronwyn S., Wright, Timothy, Karihaloo, Constantine, Gately, Mark, Wood, Lisa G.
Weight loss and metabolic profiles in obese individuals using two different approaches
- Munro, Irene A., Garg, Manohar L.
Weight change in a commercial web-based weight loss program and its association with website use: cohort study
- Neve, Melinda, Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E.
Video game genre preference, physical activity and screen-time in adolescent boys from low-income communities
- Thorne, Hayden T., Smith, Jordan J., Morgan, Philip J., Babic, Mark J., Lubans, David R.
Very low-energy diets for weight loss in adults: a review
- Asher, Roberta C. Z., Burrows, Tracy L., Collins, Clare E.
Vancomycin: audit of American guideline-based intermittent dose administration with focus on overweight patients
- Koyanagi, Mari, Anning, Rebecca, Loewenthal, Mark, Martin, Jennifer H.
Validation of overweight children's fruit and vegetable intake using plasma carotenoids
- Burrows, Tracy L., Warren, Janet M., Colyvas, Kim, Garg, Manohar L., Collins, Clare E.
Trends in overweight and obesity in pre-school children in urban areas of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, from 2002 to 2005
- Huynh, Thi Thu Dieu, Dibley, Michael J., Sibbritt, David W., Tran, Thi Minh Hanh
Trends in anthropometry and severity of sleep-disordered breathing over two decades of diagnostic sleep studies in an Australian adult sleep laboratory
- Pretto, Jeffrey J., Gyulay, Stephen G., Hensley, Michael J.
Transsulfuration pathway thiols and methylated arginines: the hunter community study
- Mangoni, Arduino A., Zinellu, Angelo, Carru, Ciriaco, Attia, John R., McEvoy, Mark
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?