"90% of the time, it's not just weight": General practitioner and practice staff perspectives regarding the barriers and enablers to obesity guideline implementation
- Mazza, D., McCarthy, E., Carey, M., Turner, L., Harris, M.
"There's always something else": patient perspectives on improving the implementation of obesity guidelines in general practice
- Mazza, D., McCarthy, E., Singh, N., Carey, M., Turner, L., Harris, M.
A behavioural weight-loss programme for overweight and obese adults with serious mental health illness significantly reduced weight over an 18-month period
- Cordier, Reinie, Haracz, Kirsti
A clinical review of generalized overgrowth syndromes in the era of massively parallel sequencing
- Kamien, Benjamin, Ronan, Anne, Poke, Gemma, Sinnerbrink, Ingrid, Baynam, Gareth, Ward, Michelle, Gibson, William T., Dudding-Byth, Tracy, Scott, Rodney J.
A cross-sectional study assessing Australian general practice patients' intention, reasons and preferences for assistance with losing weight
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Carey, Mariko Leanne, Sanson-Fisher, Robert William, D'Este, Catherine Anne
A cross-sectional study assessing the self-reported weight loss strategies used by adult Australian general practice patients
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Carey, Mariko Leanne, Sanson-Fisher, Robert William, D'Este, Catherine
A cross-sectional study examining Australian general practitioners' identification of overweight and obese patients
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Carey, Mariko Leanne, Sanson-Fisher, Robert William, D'Este, Catherine Anne, Mackenzie, Lisa, Boyes, Allison
A fuzzy-weighted Gaussian kernel-based machine learning approach for body fat prediction
- Fan, Zongwen, Chiong, Raymond, Chiong, Fabian
A randomised controlled trial of a lifestyle behavioural intervention for patients with low back pain, who are overweight or obese: Study protocol
- Williams, Amanda, Wiggers, John, Williams, Christopher M., O'Brien, Kate M., Wolfenden, Luke, Yoong, Serene, Campbell, Elizabeth, Robson, Emma, McAuley, James, Haskins, Robin, Kamper, Steven J.
A randomised controlled trial of an active telephone-based recruitment strategy to increase childcare-service staff attendance at a physical activity and nutrition training workshop
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Wolfenden, Luke, Finch, Meghan, Williams, Amanda, Dodds, Pennie, Gilham, Karen, Wyse, Rebecca
A research framework for examining customer participation in value co-creation: applying the service dominant logic to the provision of living support services to oncology day-care patients
- Rehman, Muqqadas, Dean, Alison M., Pires, Guilherme D.
A review of maternal overweight and obesity and its impact on cardiometabolic outcomes during pregnancy and postpartum.
- Grieger, Jessica A., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Cooray, Shamil D., Bahri Khomami, Mahnaz, Zaman, Sarah, Segan, Louise, Teede, Helena, Moran, Lisa J.
A snapshot of eating behavior, food tolerance, and dietary intake after laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding
- Fielding, Alison A., Warren-Forward, Helen, Baines, Surinder K.
A systematic review and meta-analysis of whole of community interventions to prevent excessive population weight gain
- Wolfenden, L, Wyse, R, Nichols, M, Allender, S, Millar, L, McElduff, P
A systematic review of behavioural weight-loss interventions involving primary-care physicians in overweight and obese primary-care patients (1999-2011).
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Grady, Alice
A systematic review of SNAPO (Smoking, Nutrition, Alcohol, Physical activity and Obesity) randomized controlled trials in young adult men
- Ashton, Lee M., Morgan, Philip J., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Rollo, Megan E., Young, Myles D., Collins, Clare E.
A systematic review of the effect of oral glucocorticoids on energy intake, appetite, and body weight in humans
- Berthon, Bronwyn S., MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley K., Wood, Lisa G.
A Systematic Review of the Recent Consumption Levels of Sugar-Sweetened Beverages in Children and Adolescents From the World Health Organization Regions With High Dietary–Related Burden of Disease
- Ooi, Jia Ying, Wolfenden, Luke, Sutherland, Rachel, Nathan, Nicole, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Mclaughlin, Matthew, Barnes, Courtney, Hall, Alix, Vanderlee, Lana, Yoong, Sze Lin
A test of social cognitive theory to explain men’s physical activity during a gender-tailored weight loss program
- Young, Myles D., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin, Morgan, Philip J.
A trans-ancestral meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies reveals loci associated with childhood obesity
- Bradfield, Jonathan P., Vogelezang, Suzanne, Felix, Janine F., Chesi, Alessandra, Helgeland, Øyvind, Horikoshi, Momoko, Karhunen, Ville, Lowry, Estelle, Cousminer, Diana L., Ahluwalia, Tarunveer S., Thiering, Elisabeth, Boh, Eileen T-H., Zafarmand, Mohammad H., Vilor-Tejedor, Natalia, Wang, Carol A., Joro, Raimo, Chen, Zhanghua, Gauderman, William J., Pitkänen, Niina, Parra, Esteban J., Pennell, Craig E., Fernandez-Rhodes, Lindsay, Alyass, A, Monnereau, C, Curtin, JA, Have, CT, McCormack, SE, Hollensted, M, Frithioff-Bøjsøe, C, Valladares-Salgado, A, Peralta-Romero, J, Teo, YY, Standl, M, Leinonen, JT, Holm, JC, Peters, T, Vioque, J, Vrijheid, M, Simpson, A, Custovic, A, Vaudel, M, Canouil, M, Lindi, V, Atalay, M, Kähönen, M, Raitakari, OT, van Schaik, BDC, Berkowitz, RI, Cole, SA, Voruganti, VS, Wang, Y, Highland, HM, Comuzzie, AG, Butte, NF, Justice, AE, Gahagan, S, Blanco, E, Lehtimäki, T, Lakka, TA, Hebebrand, J, Bonnefond, A, Grarup, N, Froguel, P, Lyytikäinen, LP, Cruz, M, Kobes, S, Hanson, RL, Zemel, BS, Hinney, A, Teo, KK, Meyre, D, North, KE, Gilliland, FD, Bisgaard, H, Bustamante, M, Bonnelykke, K, Rivadeneira, F, Uitterlinden, AG, Baier, LJ, Vrijkotte, TGM, Heinrich, J, Sørensen, TIA, Saw, SM, Pedersen, O, Hansen, T, Eriksson, J, Widén, E, McCarthy, MI, Njølstad, PR, Power, C, Hyppönen, E, Sebert, S, Brown, CD, Järvelin, MR, Timpson, NJ, Johansson, S, Hakonarson, H, Jaddoe, VWV
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?