"90% of the time, it's not just weight": General practitioner and practice staff perspectives regarding the barriers and enablers to obesity guideline implementation
- Mazza, D., McCarthy, E., Carey, M., Turner, L., Harris, M.
"There's always something else": patient perspectives on improving the implementation of obesity guidelines in general practice
- Mazza, D., McCarthy, E., Singh, N., Carey, M., Turner, L., Harris, M.
A behavioural weight-loss programme for overweight and obese adults with serious mental health illness significantly reduced weight over an 18-month period
- Cordier, Reinie, Haracz, Kirsti
A clinical review of generalized overgrowth syndromes in the era of massively parallel sequencing
- Kamien, Benjamin, Ronan, Anne, Poke, Gemma, Sinnerbrink, Ingrid, Baynam, Gareth, Ward, Michelle, Gibson, William T., Dudding-Byth, Tracy, Scott, Rodney J.
A cross-sectional study assessing Australian general practice patients' intention, reasons and preferences for assistance with losing weight
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Carey, Mariko Leanne, Sanson-Fisher, Robert William, D'Este, Catherine Anne
A cross-sectional study assessing the self-reported weight loss strategies used by adult Australian general practice patients
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Carey, Mariko Leanne, Sanson-Fisher, Robert William, D'Este, Catherine
A cross-sectional study examining Australian general practitioners' identification of overweight and obese patients
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Carey, Mariko Leanne, Sanson-Fisher, Robert William, D'Este, Catherine Anne, Mackenzie, Lisa, Boyes, Allison
A fuzzy-weighted Gaussian kernel-based machine learning approach for body fat prediction
- Fan, Zongwen, Chiong, Raymond, Chiong, Fabian
A randomised controlled trial of a lifestyle behavioural intervention for patients with low back pain, who are overweight or obese: Study protocol
- Williams, Amanda, Wiggers, John, Williams, Christopher M., O'Brien, Kate M., Wolfenden, Luke, Yoong, Serene, Campbell, Elizabeth, Robson, Emma, McAuley, James, Haskins, Robin, Kamper, Steven J.
A randomised controlled trial of an active telephone-based recruitment strategy to increase childcare-service staff attendance at a physical activity and nutrition training workshop
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Wolfenden, Luke, Finch, Meghan, Williams, Amanda, Dodds, Pennie, Gilham, Karen, Wyse, Rebecca
A research framework for examining customer participation in value co-creation: applying the service dominant logic to the provision of living support services to oncology day-care patients
- Rehman, Muqqadas, Dean, Alison M., Pires, Guilherme D.
A review of maternal overweight and obesity and its impact on cardiometabolic outcomes during pregnancy and postpartum.
- Grieger, Jessica A., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Cooray, Shamil D., Bahri Khomami, Mahnaz, Zaman, Sarah, Segan, Louise, Teede, Helena, Moran, Lisa J.
A snapshot of eating behavior, food tolerance, and dietary intake after laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding
- Fielding, Alison A., Warren-Forward, Helen, Baines, Surinder K.
A systematic review and meta-analysis of whole of community interventions to prevent excessive population weight gain
- Wolfenden, L, Wyse, R, Nichols, M, Allender, S, Millar, L, McElduff, P
A systematic review of behavioural weight-loss interventions involving primary-care physicians in overweight and obese primary-care patients (1999-2011).
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Grady, Alice
A systematic review of interventions to improve the dietary intake, physical activity and weight status of children attending family day care services
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Lum, Melanie, Jones, Jannah, Kerr, Erin, Falkiner, Maryann, Delaney, Tessa, McCrabb, Sam, Chai, Li Kheng, Seward, Kirsty, Grady, Alice
A systematic review of SNAPO (Smoking, Nutrition, Alcohol, Physical activity and Obesity) randomized controlled trials in young adult men
- Ashton, Lee M., Morgan, Philip J., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Rollo, Megan E., Young, Myles D., Collins, Clare E.
A systematic review of the effect of oral glucocorticoids on energy intake, appetite, and body weight in humans
- Berthon, Bronwyn S., MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley K., Wood, Lisa G.
A Systematic Review of the Recent Consumption Levels of Sugar-Sweetened Beverages in Children and Adolescents From the World Health Organization Regions With High Dietary–Related Burden of Disease
- Ooi, Jia Ying, Wolfenden, Luke, Sutherland, Rachel, Nathan, Nicole, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Mclaughlin, Matthew, Barnes, Courtney, Hall, Alix, Vanderlee, Lana, Yoong, Sze Lin
A test of social cognitive theory to explain men’s physical activity during a gender-tailored weight loss program
- Young, Myles D., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin, Morgan, Philip J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?