Barriers and facilitators to the implementation of healthy eating, physical activity and obesity prevention policies, practices or programs in family day care: A mixed method systematic review
- Grady, Alice, Jackson, Jacklyn Kay, Lum, Melanie, Delaney, Tessa, Jones, Jannah, Kerr, Jayde, Falkiner, Maryann, Yoong, Serene
Characterizing the Health of Older Rural Australians Attending Rural Events: Implications for Future Health Promotion Opportunities
- Schumacher, Tracy L., Alston, Laura, Wakely, Luke, Latter, Rachel, Squires, Kelly, Heaney, Susan, Brown, Leanne J.
Development and Reliability Testing of a Nutrition Knowledge Questionnaire for Australian Children (the CNK-AU)
- de Vlieger, Nienke, Riley, Nicholas, Miller, Andrew, Collins, Clare, Bucher, Tamara
Economic analysis of maternal health behaviours
Effectiveness and reporting of nutrition interventions in cardiac rehabilitation programmes: a systematic review
- Kocanda, Lucy, Schumacher, Tracy L., Britton, Ben, May, Jennifer, Kerr, Jane, Rutherford, Julie, Boyle, Andrew, Inder, Kerry, Collins, Clare E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Whatnall, Megan C., Fenwick, Matthew, Brown, Leanne J., Rollo, Megan E., Jansson, Anna, Burrows, Tracy L., Duncan, Mitch J.
Feasibility and acceptability of ‘vitavillage’: A serious game for nutrition education
- de Vlieger, Nienke M., Sainsbury, Lachlan, Smith, Shamus P., Riley, Nicholas, Miller, Andrew, Collins, Clare E., Bucher, Tamara
Health and Fitness of the Queensland Contingents to the South African War, 1899-1902
- Karageorgos, Effie, Wood, Beverley
- Williams, Evan J., Berthon, Bronwyn S., Stoodley, Isobel, Williams, Lily M., Wood, Lisa G.
Testing the effectiveness of a novel, evidence-based weight management and lifestyle modification programme in primary care: the Healthy Weight Initiative
- Slater, Scott, Lambkin, David, Schumacher, Tracy, Williams, Annabelle, Baillie, John
A cluster randomized controlled trial evaluating the impact of tailored feedback on the purchase of healthier foods from primary school online canteens
- Stacey, Fiona, Delaney, Tessa, Ball, Kylie, Zoetemeyer, Rachel, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Wolfenden, Luke, Seward, Kirsty, Wyse, Rebecca
A cross-sectional study of the nutritional quality of new south wales high school student food and drink purchases made via an online canteen ordering system
- Clinton-Mcharg, Tara, Delaney, Tessa, Lamont, Hannah, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Yoong, Sze Lin, Wolfenden, Luke, Sutherland, Rachel, Wyse, Rebecca
A trial of a six-month sugar-sweetened beverage intervention in secondary schools from a socio-economically disadvantaged region in Australia
- Ooi, Jia Ying, Wolfenden, Luke, Yoong, Sze Lin, Janssen, Lisa M., Reilly, Kathryn, Nathan, Nicole, Sutherland, Rachel
An Overview of research opportunities to increase the impact of nutrition intervention research in early childhood and education care settings according to the RE-AIM Framework
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Jones, Jannah, Pearson, Nicole, Swindle, Taren, Barnes, Courtney, Delaney, Tessa, Lum, Melanie, Golley, Rebecca, Matwiejczyk, Louisa, Kelly, Bridget, Kerr, Erin, Love, Penelope, Esdaile, Emma, Ward, Dianne, Grady, Alice
Assessing the implementation of healthy eating and physical activity policies and practices in the family day care setting: A cross-sectional study
- Lum, Melanie, Grady, Alice, Falkiner, Maryann, Jones, Jannah, Finch, Meghan, Green, Sue, Herrmann, Vanessa, Hall, Alix, Yoong, Serene
Associations between digital health intervention engagement and dietary intake: A systematic review
- Delaney, Tessa, McLaughlin, Matthew, Wiggers, John, Sutherland, Rachel, Wolfenden, Luke, Hall, Alix, Yoong, Sze Lin, Brown, Alison, O’Brien, Kate, Dray, Julia, Barnes, Courtney, Hollis, Jenna, Wyse, Rebecca
Associations between suboptimal sleep and smoking, poor nutrition, harmful alcohol consumption and inadequate physical activity (‘SNAP Risks’): a comparison of people with and without a mental health condition in an Australian community survey
- Metse, Alexandra P., Clinton-Mcharg, Tara, Skinner, Elise, Yogaraj, Yogayashwanthi, Colyvas, Kim, Bowman, Jenny
Breastfeeding and wheeze-related outcomes in high-risk infants: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Harvey, Soriah M., Murphy, Vanessa E., Whalen, Olivia M., Gibson, Peter G., Jensen, Megan E.
Comparison of pre-diagnosis dietary intake of women with gestational diabetes mellitus to dietary recommendations
- Harper, Claire A., Smythe, Kylie, Wong, Vincent W., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E.
Current nutrition practice in cardiac rehabilitation programs
- Kocanda, Lucy, Schumacher, Tracy L., Kerr, Jane, May, Jennifer, Rollo, Megan E., Neubeck, Lis, Brown, Leanne J.
Diet and chronic non-cancer pain: The state of the art and future directions
- Brain, Katherine, Burrows, Tracey L., Bruggink, Laura, Malfliet, Anneleen, Hayes, Chris, Hodson, Fiona J., Collins, Clare E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?