Unique protein kinase C profile in mouse oocytes: lack of calcium-dependent conventional isoforms suggested by rtPCR and Western blotting
- Gangeswaran, Rathi, Jones, Keith T.
The role of molecular chaperones in mouse sperm-egg interactions
- Nixon, Brett, Asquith, Kelly Lyn, Aitken, Robert John
The APC/C activator FZR1 is essential for meiotic prophase I in mice
- Holt, Janet E., Pye, Victoria, Boon, Evan, Stewart, Jessica L., García-Higuera, Irene, Moreno, Sergio, Rodríguez, Rubén, Jones, Keith T., McLaughlin, Eileen A.
Testicular cell selective ablation using diphtheria toxin receptor transgenic mice
- Rebourcet, Diane, Darbey, Annalucia, Curley, Michael, O'Shaughnessy, Peter, Smith, Lee B.
Sperm-induced Ca²⁺ oscillations in mouse oocytes and eggs can be mimicked by photolysis of caged inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate: evidence to support a continuous low level production of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate during mammalian fertilization
- Jones, Keith T., Nixon, Victoria L.
Simultaneous measurement of intracellular nitric oxide and free calcium levels in chordate eggs demonstrates that nitric oxide has no role at fertilization
- Hyslop, Louise A., Carroll, Michael, Nixon, Victoria L., McDougall, Alex, Jones, Keith T.
SIAH1 targets the alternative splicing factor T-STAR for degradation by the proteasome
- Venables, Julian P., Dalgliesh, Caroline, Paronetto, Maria Paolo, Skitt, Lindi, Thornton, Jared K., Saunders, Philippa T., Sette, Claudio, Jones, Keith T., Elliott, David J.
Premature dyad separation in meiosis II is the major segregation error with maternal age in mouse oocytes
- Yun, Yan, Lane, Simon I. R., Jones, Keith T.
Organotypic culture of neonatal murine inner ear explants
- Ogier, Jacqueline M., Burt, Rachel A., Drury, Hannah R., Lim, Rebecca, Nayagam, Bryony A.
Nestin regulates neurogenesis in mice through notch signaling from astrocytes to neural stem cells
- Wilhelmsson, Ulrika, Lebkuechner, Isabell, Stenovec, Matjaž, Zorec, Robert, Nagy, Andras, Sahlgren, Cecilia, Pakna, Marcela, Pekny, Milos, Leke, Renata, Marasek, Pavel, Yang, Xiaoguang, Antfolk, Daniel, Chen, Meng, Mohseni, Paria, Lasič , Eva, Bobnar, Saša Trkov
Mutations in the JARID1C gene, which is involved in transcriptional regulation and chromatin remodeling, cause X-linked mental retardation
- Jensen, L. R., Amende, M., Gurok, U., Moser, B., Gimmel, V., Tzschach, A., Janecke, A. R., Tariverdian, G., Chelly, J., Fryns, J. P., Van Esch, H., Kleefstra, T., Hamel, B., Moraine, C., Gecz, J., Turner, Gillian, Reinhardt, R., Kalscheuer, V. M., Ropers, H. H., Lenzner, S.
Mouse movement trajectories as an indicator of cognitive workload
- Thorpe, Alexander, Friedman, Jason, Evans, Sylvia, Nesbitt, Keith, Eidels, Ami
High-fat Diet Alters Male Seminal Plasma Composition to Impair Female Immune Adaptation for Pregnancy in Mice
- Schjenken, John E., Moldenhauer, Lachlan M., Sharkey, David J., Chan, Hon Y., Chin, Peck Y., Fullston, Tod, McPherson, Nicole O., Robertson, Sarah A.
Global survey of protein expression during gonadal sex determination in mice
- Ewen, Katherine, Baker, Mark, Wilhelm, Dagmar, Aitken, R. John, Koopman, Peter
Genome-wide microarray analysis of brain gene expression in mice on a short-term high iron diet
- Johnstone, Daniel, Milward, Elizabeth A.
Functional maturation of mouse epididymal spermatozoa
Enhanced clearance of Candida albicans from the oral cavities of mice following oral administration of Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Elahi, S, Pang, Gerald, Ashman, R, Clancy, Robert
Drug delivery to the human and mouse uterus using immunoliposomes targeted to the oxytocin receptor
- Paul, Jonathan W., Hua, Susan, Ilicic, Marina, Tolosa, Jorge M., Butler, Trent, Robertson, Sarah, Smith, Roger
Distinct physiological mechanisms underlie altered glycinergic synaptic transmission in the murine mutants spastic, spasmodic, and oscillator
- Graham, Brett Anthony, Schofield, Peter R., Sah, Pankaj, Margrie, Troy W., Callister, Robert John
Different forms of glycine- and GABAᴀ-receptor mediated inhibitory synaptic transmission in mouse superficial and deep dorsal horn neurons
- Anderson, Wayne B., Graham, Brett A., Beveridge, Natalie J., Tooney, Paul A., Brichta, Alan M., Callister, Robert J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?