The experience and effects of group improvisational music therapy amongst women recently diagnosed with breast cancer: a mixed methods study
Objective measures of emotion related to brand attitude: a new way to quantify emotion-related aspects relevant to marketing
- Walla, Peter, Brenner, Gerhard, Koller, Monika
Pathways connecting cognitive behavioral therapy and change in bowel symptoms of IBS
- Jones, Michael, Koloski, Natasha, Boyce, Philip, Talley, Nicholas J.
Oxytocin in postnatally depressed mothers: its influence on mood and expressed emotion
- Mah, Beth L., Van Ijzendoorn, Marinus H., Smith, Roger, Bakermans-Kranenburg, Marian J.
Clinical evaluation of effects of chronic resveratrol supplementation on cerebrovascular function, cognition, mood, physical function and general well-being in postmenopausal women-rationale and study design
- Evans, HM, Howe, PRC, Wong, RHX
Does listening to music in acute stroke improve outcomes?
- Hewitt, Luisa, Sanctuary, Colette, Vertigan, Anne E., Hubbard, Isobel J., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Pollack, Michael
Poor cerebrovascular function is an early marker of cognitive decline in healthy postmenopausal women
- Wong, Rachel H. X., Evans, Hamish M., Howe, Peter R. C.
Effects of amitriptyline and escitalopram on sleep and mood in patients with functional dyspepsia
- Herrick, Linda M., Camilleri, Michael, Schleck, Cathy D., Zinsmeister, Alan R., Saito, Yuri A., Talley, Nicholas J.
Effects of long chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids on brain function in mildly hypertensive older adults
- Howe, Peter R. C., Evans, Hamish M., Kuszewski, Julia C., Wong, Rachel H. X.
Exploring social activity in bipolar disorder using automated smartphone tracking
Associations between physical function and subjective well-being in older adults from low- and middle-income countries: results from the Study on Global AGEing and Adult Health (SAGE)
- Gildner, Theresa E., Snodgrass, J. Josh, Evans, Clare, Kowal, Paul
An exploratory analysis of changes in mental wellbeing following curcumin and fish oil supplementation in middle-aged and older adults
- Kuszewski, Julia C., Howe, Peter R. C., Wong, Rachel H. X.
Opposing associations of stress and resilience with functional outcomes in stroke survivors in the chronic phase of stroke: a cross-sectional study
- Gyawali, Prajwal, Chow, Wei Zhen, Hinwood, Madeleine, Kluge, Murielle, English, Coralie, Ong, Lin Kooi, Nilsson, Michael, Walker, Frederick Rohan
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?