Benchmarking a memetic algorithm for ordering microarray data
- Moscato, P., Mendes, A., Berretta, R.
Genome-wide microarray analysis of brain gene expression in mice on a short-term high iron diet
- Johnstone, Daniel, Milward, Elizabeth A.
Microarray studies of genome-wide changes in brain and heart gene expression in mouse models of iron overload
Early life infection alters adult BALB/c hippocampal gene expression in a sex specific manner
- Wynne, O., Horvat, J. C., Osei-Kumah, A., Smith, R., Hansbro, P. M., Clifton, V. L., Hodgson, D. M.
Sex-specific differences in placental global gene expression in pregnancies complicated by asthma
- Osei-Kumah, A., Smith, R., Jurisica, I., Caniggia, I., Clifton, V. L.
A parallel genome-wide mRNA and microRNA profiling of the frontal cortex of HIV patients with and without HIV-associated dementia shows the role of axon guidance and downstream pathways in HIV-mediated neurodegeneration
- Zhou, Li, Pupo, Gulietta M., Cairns, Murray J., Saksena, Nitin K, Gupta, Priyanka, Liu, Bing, Tran, Sieu L., Rahme, Raany, Wang, Bin, Rua, Rejane, Rizos, Helen, Carroll, Adam
Brain changes in iron loading disorders
- Milward, Elizabeth, Acikyol, Bulent, Bassett, Brianna, Williams, Evan, Graham, Ross, Delima, Roheeth, Trinder, Deborah, Olynyk, John, Johnstone, Daniel
Brain transcriptome perturbations in the Hfe-/- mouse model of genetic iron loading
- Johnstone, Daniel, Graham, Ross M., Trinder, Debbie, Delima, Roheeth D., Riveros, Carlos, Olynyk, John K., Scott, Rodney J., Moscato, Pablo, Milward, Elizabeth
Emerging real-time technologies in molecular medicine and the evolution of integrated 'pharmacomics' approaches to personalized medicine and drug discovery
- Milward, Elizabeth A., Daneshi, Nilofar, Johnstone, Daniel M.
Altered expression of histone and synaptic plasticity associated genes in the hippocampus of streptozotocin-induced diabetic mice
- Thomas, Jency, Garg, Manohar L., Smith, Doug W.
Brain transcriptome perturbations in the transferrin receptor 2 mutant mouse support the case for brain changes in iron loading disorders, including effects relating to long-term depression and long-term potentiation
- Acikyol, B., Graham, R. M., Trinder, D., House, M. J., Olynyk, J. K., Scott, R. J., Milward, E. A., Johnstone, D. M.
Gene expression in the brain of mutant mouse models of human iron overload
Genome-wide mRNA and miRNA analysis of peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) reveals different miRNAs regulating HIV/HCV co-infection
- Gupta, P., Liu, B., Wu, J. Q., Soriano, V., Vispo, E., Carroll, A. P., Goldie, B. J., Cairns, M. J., Saksena, N. K.
Genomic profiling of plasma cell disorders in a clinical setting: integration of microarray and FISH, after CD138 selection of bone marrow
- Berry, Nadine Kaye, Bain, Nicole L., Enjeti, Anoop K., Rowlings, Philip
GFAP and vimentin deficiency alters gene expression in astrocytes and microglia in wild-type mice and changes the transcriptional response of reactive glia in mouse model for Alzheimer's disease
- Kamphuis, Willem, Kooijman, Lieneke, Orre, Marie, Stassen, Oscar, Pekny, Milos, Hol, Elly M.
MicroRNA function in mast cell biology: protocols to characterize and modulate microRNA expression
- Maltby, Steven, Plank, Maximillian, Ptaschinski, Catherine, Mattes, Joerg, Foster, Paul S.
Regulation of microRNA during cardiomyocyte maturation in sheep
- Morrison, Janna L., Zhang, Song, Tellam, Ross L., Brooks, Doug A., McMillen, I. Caroline, Porrello, Enzo R., Botting, Kimberley J.
Advantages of array-based technologies for pre-emptive pharmacogenomics testing
- Shahandeh, Al, Johnstone, Daniel M., Atkins, Joshua R., Sontag, Jean-Marie, Heidari, Moones, Daneshi, Nilofar, Freeman-Acquah, Elvis, Milward, Elizabeth A.
Cellular and molecular changes in the brain of the Hfe-/-xTfr2mut mouse, a model of human iron loading
Large scale gene expression meta-analysis reveals tissue-specific, sex-biased gene expression in humans
- Mayne, Benjamin T., Bianco-Miotto, Tina, Buckberry, Sam, Breen, James, Clifton, Vicki, Shoubridge, Cheryl, Roberts, Claire T.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?