A collaborative approach to adopting/adapting guidelines. The Australian 24-hour movement guidelines for children (5-12 years) and young people (13-17 years): An integration of physical activity, sedentary behaviour, and sleep
- Okely, Anthony D., Ghersi, Davina, Olds, Timothy S., Zhang, Zhiguang, Parrish, Anne‑Maree, Kervin, Lisa, Downie, Sandra, Salmon, Jo, Bannerman, Clair, Needham, Tamie, Marshall, Elaine, Kaufman, Jordy, Loughran, Sarah P., Brown, Layne, Wille, Janecke, Wood, Greg, Lubans, David R., Biddle, Stuart J. H., Pill, Shane, Hargreaves, Anthea, Jonas, Natalie, Schranz, Natasha, Campbell, Perry, Cliff, Dylan P., Ingram, Karen, Dean, Hayley, Verrender, Adam, Ellis, Yvonne, Chong, Kar Hau, Dumuid, Dorothea, Katzmarzyk, Peter T., Draper, Catherine E., Lewthwaite, Hayley, Tremblay, Mark S., Shilton, Trevor, Jones, Rachel A., Stanley, Rebecca M., Sherring, Julie, Toms, Natalie, Eckermann, Simon
A hitchhiker's guide to assessing sedentary behaviour among young people: deciding what method to use
- Hardy, Louise L., Hills, Andrew P., Timperio, Anna, Cliff, Dylan, Lubans, David, Morgan, Philip J., Taylor, Barry J., Brown, Helen
A novel semi-quantitative methodology for national poliovirus reintroduction and outbreak risk assessment
- Camphor, Hendrik S., Bareja, Christina, Glynn-Robinson, Anna, Polkinghorne, Benjamin G., Durrheim, David N.
A randomized controlled trial of vocational intervention for young people with first-episode psychosis: method
- Killackey, Eóin, Allott, Kelly, Chinnery, Gina, Baksheev, Gennady, Alvarez-Jimenez, Mario, McGorry, Patrick D., Cotton, Susan M., Jackson, Henry, Scutella, Rosanna, Tseng, Yi-Ping, Borland, Jeff, Proffitt, Tina-Marie, Hunt, Sally, Kay-Lambkin, Frances
A review of high-temperature experimental techniques used to investigate the cohesive zone of the ironmaking blast furnace
- Liu, Xinliang, Honeyands, Tom, Evans, Geoffrey, Zulli, Paul, O'Dea, Damien
A systematic review showed more consideration is needed when conducting nonrandomized studies of interventions
- Dhiman, Paula, Lee, Hopin, Kirtley, Shona, Collins, Gary S.
An interwoven learning exchange: transforming research-teaching relationships in the top end, Northern Australia
- Wright, Sarah, Suchet-Pearson, Sandie, Lloyd, Kate
Analytical case methodology: measurement of entrepreneurial behaviour
- Meredith, G. C., Cunneen, D. J.
Appraising evidence for intervention effectiveness in early psychosis: conceptual framework and review of evaluation approaches
- Catts, Stanley V., O'Toole, Brian I., Carr, Vaughan J., Lewin, Terry, Neil, Amanda, Harris, Meredith G., Frost, Aaron D. J., Crissman, Belinda R., Eadie, Kathy, Evans, Russell W.
Assessing dietary intake in children and adolescents: considerations and recommendations for obesity research
- Magarey, Anthea, Watson, Jane, Golley, Rebecca K., Burrows, Tracy, Sutherland, Rachel, McNaughton, Sarah A., Denney-Wilson, Elizabeth, Campbell, Karen, Collins, Clare E.
Autonomous activity and autophosphorylation of CAMPK-II in rat hippocampal slices: effects of tissue preparation
- Lengyel, I., Cammarota, M., Brent, V. A., Rostas, J. A. P.
Development discourse & the postcolonial challenge - the case of Fiji's aid industry
Development of edible blend films with good mechanical and barrier properties from pea starch and guar gum
- Saberi, Bahareh, Thakur, Rahul, Bhuyan, Deep Jyoti, Vuong, Quan V., Chockchaisawasdee, Suwimol, Golding, John B., Scarlett, Christopher J., Stathopoulos, Costas E.
Educational tourism and learning exchanges with Indigenous tour operators in the Northern Territory
- Wright, Sarah, Suchet-Pearson, Sandie, Lloyd, Katie
Elenchos and Exetasis: capturing the purpose of Socratic interrogation
Explaining science's success: understanding how scientific knowledge works
Group think or effective data collection? Conducting survey research with children
Hayek the neoclassical font: a review essay on Hayek's Challenge (Hayek's Challenge, by Bruce Caldwell, Chicago and London: University of Chicago)
How should debriefing be undertaken in web-based studies?: findings from a randomized controlled trial
- McCambridge, Jim, Kypri, Kypros, Wilson, Amanda
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?