People Who Die by Suicide Without Receiving Mental Health Services: A Systematic Review
- Tang, Samantha, Reily, Natalie M., Arena, Andrew F., Batterham, Philip J., Calear, Alison L., Carter, Gregory L., Mackinnon, Andrew J., Christensen, Helen
An ethnographic study of the new graduate nurse’s experience when encountering the culture of acute mental health services
Improvements in hope, engagement and functioning following a recovery-focused sub-acute inpatient intervention: a six-month evaluation
- Hollier, Tanya M., Frost, Barry G., Michie, Patricia T., Lewin, Terry J., Sly, Ketrina A.
The influence of contact with mental health services on carers’ help-seeking attitudes: contribution of stigma and affective state
- Challacombe, Cristen L., Halpin, Sean A.
Association between early contact with mental health services after an offense and reoffending in individuals diagnosed with psychosis
- Adily, Armita, Albalawi, Olayan, Greenberg, David M., Grant, Luke, Butler, Tony, Kariminia, Azar, Wand, Handan, Chowdhury, Nabila Zohora, Allnutt, Stephen, Schofield, Peter, Sara, Grant, Ogloff, James R. P., O'Driscoll, Colman
Care pathways, engagement and outcomes associated with a recovery-oriented intermediate stay mental health program
- Sly, Ketrina A., Lewin, Terry J., Frost, Barry G., Tirupati, Srinivasan, Turrell, Megan, Conrad, Agatha M.
Effectiveness of embedding a specialist preventive care clinician in a community mental health service in increasing preventive care provision: a randomised controlled trial
- Fehily, Caitlin M. C., Bartlem, Kate M., Wiggers, John H., Wye, Paula M., Clancy, Richard V., Castle, David J., Wilson, Andrew, Rissel, Chris E., Wutzke, Sonia, Hodder, Rebecca K., Colyvas, Kim, Murphy, Fionna, Bowman, Jenny A.
Mediation and moderation effects of health system structure and process on the quality of mental health services in Ghana - Structural equation modelling
- Badu, Eric, O'Brien, Anthony Paul, Mitchell, Rebecca, Osei, Akwasi
The effectiveness of interventions to increase preventive care provision for chronic disease risk behaviours in mental health settings: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Fehily, Caitlin, Hodder, Rebecca, Bartlem, Kate, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Dray, Julia, Bailey, Jacqueline, Wilczynska, Magda, Stockings, Emily, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Regan, Timothy, Bowman, Jenny
Uptake of a preventive care consultation offered to clients of a community mental health service
- Fehily, Caitlin M. C., Bartlem, Kate M., Wiggers, John H., Hodder, Rebecca K., Gibson, Lauren K., Hancox, Natalie, Bowman, Jenny A.
Systematic review and meta-analysis of the provision of preventive care for modifiable chronic disease risk behaviours by mental health services
- Bailey, Jacqueline M., Bartlem, Kate M., Tremain, Danika L., Bradley, Tegan, Bowman, Jenny A., Wiggers, John H., Wye, Paula M., Stockings, Emily A. L., Hodder, Rebecca K., Metse, Alexandra P., Regan, Tim W., Clancy, Richard, Dray, Julia A.
The predictors of treatment pathways to mental health services among consumers in Ghana
- Nartey, Anna Korley, Badu, Eric, Agyei-Baffour, Peter, Gyamfi, Naomi, Opoku, Maxwell Preprah, O'Brien, Anthony Paul, Mitchell, Rebecca
Transitioning from adolescent to adult mental health services: an integrative literature review
- Scholz, Brett, Battams, Samantha, Platania-Phung, Chris, Happell, Brenda
Differences in use of government subsidised mental health services by men and women with psychological distress: a study of 229,628 Australians aged 45 years and over
- Dolja-Gore, Xenia, Loxton, Deborah, D'Este, Catherine, Blyth, Fiona, Byles, Julie
Do mental health consumers want to improve their long-term disease risk behaviours? A survey of over 2000 psychiatric inpatients
- Bartlem, Kate, Bailey, Jacqueline, Metse, Alexandra, Asara, Ashley, Wye, Paula, Clancy, Richard, Wiggers, John, Bowman, Jenny
Factors associated with retention in a smoking cessation trial for persons with a mental illness: a descriptive study
- Metse, Alexandre P., Hizam, Nur Ashikin Noor, Wiggers, John, Wye, Paula, Bowman, Jenny A.
Nursing students' attitudes towards people diagnosed with mental illness and mental health nursing: an international project from Europe and Australia
- Happell, Brenda, Platania-Phung, Chris, Pullo, Jarmo, Ellilä, Heikki, Annaliina, Vatula, van der Vaart, Kornelis Jan, Allon, Jerry, Griffin, Martha, Russell, Siobhan, MacGabhann, Liam, Bjornsson, Einar, Biering, Pall, Bocking, Julia, Scholz, Brett, Horgan, Aine, Manning, Fionnuala, Doody, Rory, Hals, Elizabeth, Granerud, Arild, Lahti, Mari
Patient receipt of smoking cessation care in four Australian acute psychiatric facilities
- Metse, Alexandra P., Wiggers, John, Wye, Paula, Bowman, Jenny A.
Researching traumatic memory: reflections on practice
- Coleborne, Catharine, Blakemore, Tamara
Supporting strong families and capable communities through cross-national research
- Taylor, Nathan C., Hartman, Deborah K., Bischoff, Richard J., Hayes, Alan, Springer, Paul R., Dalton, Hazel E., Perkins, David
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?