The mental health of children in out-of-home care
An integrated review of the barriers and facilitators for accessing and engaging with mental health in a rural setting
- Ferris-Day, Philip, Hoare, Karen, Wilson, Rhonda L., Minton, Claire, Donaldson, Andrea
Changing attitudes: the impact of expert by experience involvement in mental health nursing education: an international survey study
- Happell, Brenda, Platania-Phung, Chris, Pullo, Jarmo, Vatula, Annaliina, Koski, Johanna, van der Vaart, Kornelis Jan, Allon, Jerry, Griffin, Martha, Russell, Siobhan, MacGabhann, Liam, Bjornsson, Einar, Biering, Pall, Scholz, Brett, Bocking, Julia, Horgan, Aine, Manning, Fionnuala, Doody, Rory, Hals, Elisabeth, Granerud, Arild, Lahti, Mari
The mental health and socialization of siblings in care
- Tarren-Sweeney, Michael, Hazell, Phillip
Foster carer stress and satisfaction: an investigation of organisational, psychological and placement factors
- McKeough, A., Bear, K., Jones, C., Thompson, D., Kelly, P. J., Campbell, L. E.
Understanding aggression and victimization: negative binomial modelling with supportive school climate, mental health, and social identity mediation
- Turner, Isobel, Reynolds, Katherine J., Lee, Eunro, Subasic, Emina, Bromhead, David
Cohort Profile: The New South Wales Child Development Study (NSW-CDS)-Wave 2 (child age 13 years)
- Green, Melissa J., Harris, Felicity, Laurens, Kristin R., Kariuki, Maina, Tzoumakis, Stacy, Dean, Kimberlie, Islam, Fakhrul, Rossen, Larissa, Whitten, Tyson, Smith, Maxwell, Holbrook, Allyson, Bore, Miles, Brinkman, Sally, Chilvers, Marilyn, Sprague, Titia, Stevens, Robert, Carr, Vaughan J.
Does help seeking behavior change over time following a workplace mental health intervention in the coal mining industry?
- Sayers, Emma, Rich, Jane, Rahman, Md Mijanur, Kelly, Brian, James, Carole
Integrating and extending cohort studies: lessons from the eXtending Treatments, Education and Networks in Depression (xTEND) study
- Allen, Joanne, Inder, Kerry J., Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John R., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Baker, Amanda L., Hazell, Trevor, Kelly, Brian J.
Improving adolescent mental health and resilience through a resilience-based intervention in schools: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial
- Dray, Julia, Bowman, Jenny, Freund, Megan, Campbell, Elizabeth, Wolfenden, Luke, Hodder, Rebecca K., Wiggers, John
It's lonely at the bottom: investigating the role of social integration in the association between social class and mental health
Cohort profile: the men and parenting pathways (MAPP) study: a longitudinal Australian cohort study of men's mental health and well-being at the normative age for first-time fatherhood
- Macdonald, Jacqui A., Francis, Lauren M., Skouteris, Helen, Youssef, George J., Graeme, Liam G., Williams, Joanne, Fletcher, Richard J., Knight, Tess, Milgrom, Jeannette, Di Manno, Laura, Olsson, Craig A., Greenwood, Christopher J.
Healthcare delivery for women in prison: a medical record review
- Abbott, Penelope, Magin, Parker, Hu, Wendy
If the land's sick, we're sick: the impact of prolonged drought on the social and emotional well-being of Aboriginal communities in rural New South Wales
- Rigby, Colin Wayne, Rosen, Alan, Berry, Helen Louise, Hart, Craig Richard
A psychosocial risk assessment model (PRAM) for use with pregnant and postpartum women in primary care settings
- Priest, S. R., Austin, M.-P., Barnett, B. B., Buist, A.
Special issue on fathers and infants
- Australian Fatherhood Research Network
Supporting strong families and capable communities through cross-national research
- Taylor, Nathan C., Hartman, Deborah K., Bischoff, Richard J., Hayes, Alan, Springer, Paul R., Dalton, Hazel E., Perkins, David
The PACT study protocol: a time series study investigating the impact, acceptability and cost of an integrated model for psychosocial screening, care and treatment of patients with urological and head and neck cancers
- Girgis, Afaf, Kelly, Brian, Boyes, Allison, Haas, Marion, Viney, Rosalie, Descallar, Joseph, Candler, Hayley, Bellamy, Douglas, Proietto, Anthony
Perinatal mental health and men
- Jones, Donovan, Hazelton, Michael, Ebert, Lyn
Assessment of the Opening Minds Scale for use with nursing students
- Happell, Brenda, Platania-Phung, Chris, Allon, Jerry, Lahti, Mari, Pulli, Jarmo, Vatula, Annaliina, Ellilä, Heikki, Griffin, Martha, Russell, Siobhan, MacGabhann, Liam, Bjornsson, Einar, Biering, Pall, Scholz, Brett, Bocking, Julia, Horgan, Aine, Manning, Fionnuala, Doody, Rory, Hals, Elisabeth, Granerud, Arild, Jan van der Vaart, Kornelius
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?