Establishing Effectiveness of a Community-based, Physical Activity Program for Fathers and Daughters: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Morgan, Philip J., Rayward, Anna T., Young, Myles D., Pollock, Emma R., Eather, Narelle, Barnes, Alyce T., Kennedy, Stevie-Lee, Saunders, Kristen L., Drew, Ryan J., Lubans, David R.
Workplace wellness programs targeting weight outcomes in men: A scoping review
- Bezzina, Aaron, Ashton, Lee, Watson, Trent, James, Carole L.
Characteristics associated with the use of diagnostic prostate biopsy and biopsy outcomes in Australian men
- Chiam, Karen, Bang, Albert, Patel, Manish I., Nair-Shalliker, Visalini, O'Connell, Dianne L., Smith, David P.
Profiles of Depressive Symptoms and Anger in Men: Associations With Postpartum Family Functioning
- Macdonald, Jacqui A., Greenwood, Christopher J., Williams, Joanne, Milgrom, Jeanette, Olsson, Craig A., Francis, Lauren M., Harrison, Tessa R., Graeme, Liam G., Youssef, George J., Di Manno, Laura, Skouteris, Helen, Fletcher, Richard, Knight, Tess
Risk of misdiagnosing chronic traumatic encephalopathy in men with depression
- Iverson, Grant L., Gardner, Andrew J.
When men choose to be childless: An interpretative phenomenological analysis
- Smith, Imogene, Knight, Tess, Fletcher, Richard, Macdonald, Jacqui A.
Are young men getting the message? Age differences in suicide prevention literacy among male construction workers
- King, Tania L., Batterham, Philip J., Lingard, Helen, Gullestrup, Jorgen, Lockwood, Chris, Harvey, Samuel B., Kelly, Brian, LaMontagne, Anthony D., Milner, Allison
Engaging fathers to increase physical activity in girls: the "Dads And Daughters Exercising and Empowered" (DADEE) randomized controlled trial
- Morgan, Philip J., Young, Myles D., Barnes, Alyce T., Eather, Narelle, Pollock, Emma R., Lubans, David R.
A qualitative study of the drivers of socioeconomic inequalities in men's eating behaviours
- Stephens, Lena D., Crawford, David, Thornton, Lukar, Olstad, Dana Lee, Morgan, Philip J., van Lenthe, Frank J., Ball, Kylie
Supporting the emotional wellbeing of fathers through a mindfulness intervention during their transitions in parenthood: a pilot study
Impact on dietary intake of a self-directed, gender-tailored diabetes prevention program in men
- Rollo, Megan E., Aguiar, Elroy J., Pursey, Kirrilly M., Morgan, Philip J., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Young, Myles D., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin
Prospective study of oral health and risk of primary open-angle glaucoma in men: data from the health professionals follow-up study
- Pasquale, Louis R., Hyman, Leslie, Wiggs, Janey L., Rosner, Bernard A., Joshipura, Kaumudi, McEvoy, Mark, McPherson, Zachary E., Danias, John, Kang, Jae H.
Impact of a male-only weight loss maintenance programme on social-cognitive determinants of physical activity and healthy eating: a randomized controlled trial
- Young, Myles D., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin, Morgan, Philip J.
Physical activity during weight loss and weight loss maintenance in men: an experimental application of social cognitive theory
Work content and serious mental illness among middle-aged men: results from a 6-year longitudinal study in Japan
- Eguchi, Hisashi, Wada, Koji, Higuchi, Yoshiyuki, Yoneoka, Daisuke, Smith, Derek R.
Associations between program outcomes and adherence to social cognitive theory tasks: process evaluation of the SHED-IT community weight loss trial for men
- Morgan, Philip J., Scott, Hayley A., Young, Myles D., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin
Factors associated with feelings of loss of masculinity in men with prostate cancer in the RADAR trial
- Sharpley, Christopher F., Bitsika, Vicki, Denham, James W.
Obesity in men: are professional football clubs onside?
The 'Healthy Dads, Healthy Kids' community randomized controlled trial: a community-based healthy lifestyle program for fathers and their children
- Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Cook, Alyce T., Cruickshank, Joel, Saunders, Kristen L., Lubans, David R., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Callister, Robin, Burrows, Tracy, Fletcher, Richard, Okely, Anthony D., Young, Myles D., Miller, Andrew, Lloyd, Adam B.
The ‘Healthy Dads, Healthy Kids’ community randomized controlled trial: a community-based healthy lifestyle program for fathers and their children
- Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Cook, Alyce T., Cruickshank, Joel, Saunders, Kristen L., Lubans, David R., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Callister, Robin, Burrows, Tracy, Fletcher, Richard, Okely, Anthony D., Young, Myles D., Miller, Anthony, Lloyd, Adam B.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?