Selecting medical students: an unresolved challenge
Medical identity; perspectives of students from two countries
- Gilligan, Conor, Loda, Teresa, Junne, Florian, Zipfel, Stephan, Kelly, Brian, Horton, Graeme, Herrmann-Werner, Anne
Selecting medical students (editorial)
Retest effects in medical selection interviews
- Griffin, Barbara, Bayl-Smith, Piers, Duvivier, Robbert, Shulruf, Boaz, Hu, Wendy
Personality determinants of success in medical school and beyond: "steady, sane and nice"
- Munro, Don, Bore, Miles, Powis, David
Transitional journeys into, and through medical education for First-in-Family (FiF) students: a qualitative interview study
- Bassett, Andrew M., Brosnan, Caragh, Southgate, Erica, Lempp, Heidi
Learning physical examination skills outside timetabled training sessions: what happens and why?
- Duvivier, Robbert J., van Geel, Koos, van Dalen, Jan, Scherpbier, Albert J. J. A., van der Vleuten, Cees P. M.
Development and use of scripted filmed scenarios to teach the one-minute preceptor model
- Hickie, Catherine, Kelly, Brian, Nash, Louise
Medical students, gender and patient-centredness
Peer physical examination: time to revisit?: in reply (letter)
Can medical students identify recreational drugs by name
- Dargan, P. I., Bishop, C. R., Chahal, C. A. A., Jones, A. L., Wood, D. M.
Why is it so hard to consider personal qualities when selecting medical students?
- Powis, David, Munro, Don, Bore, Miles, Eley, Diann
An immersive orientation program to improve medical student integration and well-being
- Short, Brooke, Lambeth, Louise, David, Michael, Ryall, Mary-Ann, Hood, Carol, Pahalawatta, Upuli, Dawson, Amanda
Graduate entry to medicine: widening psychological diversity
- James, David, Ferguson, Eamonn, Powis, David, Bore, Miles, Munro, Don, Symonds, Ian, Yates, Janet
A comprehensive model for the selection of medical students
- Bore, Miles, Munro, Donald, Powis, David
Peer physical examination: time to revisit?
- Outram, Suzanne, Nair, Balakrishnan R.
Reviewing the evidence base for the peripheral sensory examination
- Williams, D., Conn, J., Talley, N., Attia, J.
Textbook of Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2nd edition (book review)
Predictors of professional behaviour and academic outcomes in a UK medical school: a longitudinal cohort study
- Adam, Jane, Bore, Miles, Childs, Roy, Dunn, Jason, McKendree, Jean, Munro, Don, Powis, David
What factors in rural and remote extended clinical placements may contribute to preparedness for practice from the perspective of students and clinicians?
- Daly, Michele, Perkins, David, Kumar, Koshila, Roberts, Chris, Moore, Malcolm
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?