Interactional skills of students from traditional and non-traditional medical schools before and after alcohol education
- Walsh, Raoul A., Roche, Ann M., Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Saunders, John B.
Reducing general practice trainees' antibiotic prescribing for respiratory tract infections: an evaluation of a combined face-to-face workshop and online educational intervention
- Magin, Parker J., Morgan, Simon, van Driel, Mieke L., Tapley, Amanda, Davis, Joshua S., McArthur, Lawrie, Henderson, Kim M., Mulquiney, Kate J., Dallas, Anthea, Davey, Andrew R., Scott, John
Selection of medical students according to their moral orientation
- Bore, Miles Richard, Munro, Donald, Kerridge, Ian, Powis, David Alan
Australian general practice trainees' exposure to ophthalmic problems and implications for training: a cross-sectional analysis
- Morgan, Simon, Tapley, Amanda, Henderson, Kim M., Spike, Neil A., McArthur, Lawrie A., Stewart, Rebecca, Davey, Andrew R., Dunlop, Anthony, van Driel, Mieke L., Magin, Parker J.
Surgical applications of methyl methacrylate: a review of toxicity
- Leggat, Peter A., Smith, Derek R., Kedjarune, Ureporn
Reliability of personality and values tests: the effects of "high stakes" selection conditions, and of four years in medical school
- Fukui, Yuriko, Noda, Saeko, Okada, Midori, Mihara, Nakako, Bore, Miles, Munro, Don, Powis, David
Connecting, networking, integrating: enriching the relationship between international Muslim students and academic staff in health areas
Patient-centredness and opioid substitution
The value of bedside teaching in undergraduate medical education: a literature review
- Narayanan, Viswanathan, Nair, Balakrishnan R.
Maintaining capacity for in-practice teaching and supervision of students and general practice trainees: A cross-sectional study of early career general practitioners
- Catzikiris, Nigel, Tapley, Amanda, Morgan, Simon, Holliday, Elizabeth G., Ball, Jean, Henderson, Kim, Elliott, Taryn, Spike, Neil, Regan, Cathy, Magin, Parker
Professional Migration, Occupational Challenge, and Mental Health: Medical Practitioners in New Zealand, 1850–1890s
- Tomkins, Alannah, Coleborne, Catharine
Postgraduate medical education on tobacco and smoking cessation in Europe
- Kralikova, Eva, Bonevski, Billie, Stepankova, Lenka, Pohlova, Ludmila, Mladkova, Nikol
Mothers of deaf children in the 21st century. Dynamic positioning between the medical and cultural-linguistic discourses
- Matthijs, Liesbeth, Hardonk, Stefan, Sermijn, Jasmina, Van Puyvelde, Martine, Leigh, Greg, Van Herreweghe, Mieke, Loots, Gerrit
Within reach, beyond care: an examination of medical care during the Papuan (Kokoda) campaign 1942-43 through the lens of the Australian field ambulance
Psychiatry trainees confidence as teachers, perceptions of supervisor support and opportunities for further training
- Hickie, Catherine, Nash, Louise, Kelly, Brian J., Lewin, Terry J.
The paediatric clinical experiences of general practice registrars
- Freed, Gary L., Spike, Neil, Magin, Parker, Morgan, Simon, Fitzgerald, Michael, Brooks, Peter
Take-home laparoscopic simulators to develop surgical skills: analysing attitudes to, and barriers and enablers of, their use in gynaecology training
- Wilson, E., Jolly, B., Beckmann, M., Janssens, S., Hewitt, D., Wilkinson, S.
Emergence of endemic MLST non-typeable vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium
- Carter, Glen P., Buultjens, Andrew H., Howden, Benjamin P., Ballard, Susan A., Baines, Sarah L., Tomita, Takehiro, Strachan, Janet, Johnson, Paul D. R., Ferguson, John K., Seemann, Torsten, Stinear, Timothy P.
Tobacco smoking among doctors in mainland China: a study from Shandong province and review of the literature
- Smith, Derek R., Zhao, Isabella, Wang, Lina
Assessment of personal qualities in relation to admission to medical school
- Lumsden, Mary Ann, Bore, Miles, Millar, Keith, Jack, Rachael, Powis, David
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?